kaun sey pull n push ki baat ho rahi hai? Lol is it the bts from hospital where they’re arguing?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kaun sey pull n push ki baat ho rahi hai? Lol is it the bts from hospital where they’re arguing?
Itne saare posts mein I found this gem!
OK. I will add them in the OS that I'm going to be posting tomorrow - your protective Abhi wala. 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Itne saare posts mein I found this gem!
Haina....♥️
I also said the same thing...🥰
Satya .... 🤗
Can’t wait.... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
soul sister we have not been online at the same time in so many days 😕
no arguments to that!!!
haan everyone knows now 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Everyone is taking care of your fomo😆
right back at your meri haishuuuu 🤗
satya dekho so many people are waiting for protective abhi 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Haina....♥️
I also said the same thing...🥰
Satya .... 🤗
Can’t wait.... 🥳🥳🥳💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CauwkglKOte/?utm_medium=copy_link
Is it just me or do you all also think that it was over acting at its peak?
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0