Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For some reason she comes off as too clingy and creepy.
I tried to watch Atrangi re for Dhanush but couldn't keep up with her creepy smiles at him.
No this movie was fun 🤩
I don’t even know if there’s any climate left for me to say how many people wouldn’t be good here without offending anyone 😆
OMG that was painful to watch.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
OMG that was painful to watch.
I actually can’t think of worse acting. I thought Alia was bad in SOTY but this is beyond that 🤣
Main director ki peeda samajh sakta hoon. 🐷
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I actually can’t think of worse acting. I thought Alia was bad in SOTY but this is beyond that 🤣
I never watched SOTY and never will but this was actually physically painful. I felt my stomach churn. 🥴🤣
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I actually can’t think of worse acting. I thought Alia was bad in SOTY but this is beyond that 🤣
You're right. and Sara herself agrees.
Sara's step mom is also in competition with her to win the crown of biggest overacting queen 🤡
![]()
Originally posted by: tweetie19
Sara's step mom is also in competition with her to win the crown of biggest overacting queen 🤡
Forget movies, she even overacts when she’s dancing. Our favourite movement in history. ❤️

Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
Ritesh encouraged Genelia to resume acting after a 10 year break https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVn56sXDgRm/?igsh=MTlnOWxweTNxamEwdQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2031317808186012153
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/tu-yaa-main-climbs-netflix-charts-secures-no-1-spot-on-movies-today/ I watched on a lazy...
779