Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I just can’t wait for harsh to visibly soften for akshu n I want to see how abhi handles that
why i feel harsh will bond well first with akshu then his son 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I just can’t wait for harsh to visibly soften for akshu n I want to see how abhi handles that
why i feel harsh will bond well first with akshu then his son 😛
papa birla and akshu has something in commorn that solar system dialoge🤣he was on another level today🤣
He spoke 19-20 times Akshu Akshu Akshu 🤣
behen this is ITV... of course this will happen 🤣 akshu= key to solving all of the Birlas problems 😆
i felt it was more like 100+ 😆
Abhi was right in first episodes,
Papa Birla itne bade ho gaye par chugali karne ki aadat nahi gayi hain unki 🤣
After Manju, the man went to complain to Akshara
arey yaar all he wants to do is the naagin dance at abhira's wedding...please try to understand 🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Abhi was right in first episodes,
Papa Birla itne bade ho gaye par chugali karne ki aadat nahi gayi hain unki 🤣
After Manju, the man went to complain to Akshara
I hope they are not planning to get them married in same mandap 🤔
I think Akshu will convince Abhi to invite Harsh in wedding
off late it has become his favorite topic now🤣
As always amazing review Pooja 🤗
i really like Harsh Abhi scene
abhi is always right🤣Originally posted by: aishapl013
Abhi was right in first episodes,
Papa Birla itne bade ho gaye par chugali karne ki aadat nahi gayi hain unki 🤣
After Manju, the man went to complain to Akshara
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0