you mean no pinga ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you mean no pinga ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: LTAT6HTKQ6Y43DJK
you mean no pinga ๐คฃ
Yes yes,, no pinga, no pinga ๐๐๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: YEOPGFIYMYO534VZ
this time OS won't be enough... I need the full blown scene ๐คฃ
Pooja you are awake but haven't come out of your dreamland. ๐คฃ
arey yaar what's the harm in wishing ๐คฃOriginally posted by: 3MM4TCC7HZ2OUS3B
Pooja you are awake but haven't come out of your dreamland. ๐คฃ
Hope it happens. I'll forget all my complaints and family jaap issues if Akshu does something like this for Abhi. ๐๐๐คฉ
I am definitely in the minority on this forum at least in that I totally get where Akshu is coming from....I find both Abhira to be right in their on place...but, I really do want a proposal from Akshu to Abhi where she pours her feelings of love out to him because he sooo deserves it ๐คOriginally posted by: P5F74PXAOEUVLMIT
Hope it happens. I'll forget all my complaints and family jaap issues if Akshu does something like this for Abhi. ๐๐๐คฉ
Originally posted by: 7TVKLM774BHVJ2W4
https://twitter.com/denim_flames/status/1499366266175647745?s=20&t=fFdS0H0KgLL0xsrZvId-Eg girls dekho another function coming...maybe shaadi ka ritual!!
That means they are starting up wedding, Rits apane umeedon par paani๐ญ
Incase their magical calendar didn't again magically jumped to Holi like Mahashiv ratri after Valentine the very next day.
Originally posted by: LQVYJ6URLHN2VWNL
wahi toh... kairav bhaiya never misses an opportunity for his reels ๐
Ask him to keep saari ki saari Anisha to himself we don't want her 1% also.๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWcuPQ6k6uE/?img_index=2 igsh=bmlhcjFoOGJmcG9j Abheera holds collar of bakra groom and mocks him for asking dowry Ar...
17