Precap Link : Jaisa Beta Waise Baap 😂- Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

842

Views

27k

Users

25

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

Neha179 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: OBEJ4QVLZ2ANDELK

wahi toh... kairav bhaiya never misses an opportunity for his reels ๐Ÿ˜†

Love mayank reels , specially with pranali ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

HZ3DYOAGZH5FW5TM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WBGDTKM6XT35HYCB


Last time they got drunk, confessed and probably khoon se maang bharao - and they didn't remember a single damn thing

Now they will drink bhang, do pinga and won't remember. ๐Ÿคฃ

And i know what you'll say - we will remember na, Satya ๐Ÿคฃ

now that you stole my line, I will say something different ๐Ÿคฃ actually I am hoping that they get drunk and remember the sindoor scene from previous drunk night ๐Ÿ˜†
HZ3DYOAGZH5FW5TM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha179

Love mayank reels , specially with pranali ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

their K3G reel was the cutest!!!
HZ3DYOAGZH5FW5TM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha179

Omg wow,, but what's Kairav is doing there๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..

Hope it's not gonna be a dream๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

please yaar...makers wouldn't dare to show us one of kairav's dreams ๐Ÿคฃ
YSIDTBQ5JF7GZF6H thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha179

Omg wow,, but what's Kairav is doing there๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..

Hope it's not gonna be a dream๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ


Please don't say dream. Ab Kanisha ke sapne ko bhi dekhna padega? ๐Ÿคฃ

Neha179 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: V4GSATUDJIJEYU24


Tilak 3.0 - yaar I was hoping they'd skip it ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thankfully he already got shagun ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

YSIDTBQ5JF7GZF6H thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DDGD7R7ZWOQCDNFR

now that you stole my line, I will say something different ๐Ÿคฃ actually I am hoping that they get drunk and remember the sindoor scene from previous drunk night ๐Ÿ˜†


Let's wait for the holi. If they don't remember, I can always write an OS ๐Ÿคฃ

Bajirao Mastani GIF - Bajirao Mastani Pinga GIFs

HZ3DYOAGZH5FW5TM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MIBA4WH33YKX4HKS


Let's wait for the holi. If they don't remember, I can always write an OS ๐Ÿคฃ

Bajirao Mastani GIF - Bajirao Mastani Pinga GIFs

this time OS won't be enough... I need the full blown scene ๐Ÿคฃ
Neha179 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: W4GV2OUEAB32X73A


Let's wait for the holi. If they don't remember, I can always write an OS ๐Ÿคฃ

Bajirao Mastani GIF - Bajirao Mastani Pinga GIFs

Please write ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Neha179 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: NTZHZKMR2U7ZEV3L

holi is coming up....the golden opportunity for ITV pinga...so don't worry ๐Ÿคฃ

Bhaang peekar pinga ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha ยท 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWcuPQ6k6uE/?img_index=2 igsh=bmlhcjFoOGJmcG9j Abheera holds collar of bakra groom and mocks him for asking dowry Ar...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWcuPQ6k6uE/
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".