Precap Link : Jaisa Beta Waise Baap 😂- Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

842

Views

27k

Users

25

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

HZ3DYOAGZH5FW5TM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha179

Bhaang peekar pinga ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

you mean no pinga ๐Ÿคฃ
Neha179 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LTAT6HTKQ6Y43DJK

you mean no pinga ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes yes,, no pinga, no pinga ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

YSIDTBQ5JF7GZF6H thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YEOPGFIYMYO534VZ

this time OS won't be enough... I need the full blown scene ๐Ÿคฃ


Pooja you are awake but haven't come out of your dreamland. ๐Ÿคฃ

HZ3DYOAGZH5FW5TM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 3MM4TCC7HZ2OUS3B


Pooja you are awake but haven't come out of your dreamland. ๐Ÿคฃ

arey yaar what's the harm in wishing ๐Ÿคฃ
YSIDTBQ5JF7GZF6H thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha179

Please write ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ


Let's see if we get "no pinga" first. ๐Ÿคฃ

YSIDTBQ5JF7GZF6H thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago


Hope it happens. I'll forget all my complaints and family jaap issues if Akshu does something like this for Abhi. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

HZ3DYOAGZH5FW5TM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: P5F74PXAOEUVLMIT


Hope it happens. I'll forget all my complaints and family jaap issues if Akshu does something like this for Abhi. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

I am definitely in the minority on this forum at least in that I totally get where Akshu is coming from....I find both Abhira to be right in their on place...but, I really do want a proposal from Akshu to Abhi where she pours her feelings of love out to him because he sooo deserves it ๐Ÿค—
aishapl013 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That means they are starting up wedding, Rits apane umeedon par paani๐Ÿ˜ญ


Incase their magical calendar didn't again magically jumped to Holi like Mahashiv ratri after Valentine the very next day.

aishapl013 thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LQVYJ6URLHN2VWNL

wahi toh... kairav bhaiya never misses an opportunity for his reels ๐Ÿ˜†

Ask him to keep saari ki saari Anisha to himself we don't want her 1% also.๐Ÿคฃ

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Mehersudha ยท 6 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWcuPQ6k6uE/?img_index=2 igsh=bmlhcjFoOGJmcG9j Abheera holds collar of bakra groom and mocks him for asking dowry Ar...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWcuPQ6k6uE/
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".