They did her such a grave injustice with that poster pic, I can't even fathom how anyone gave it their stamp of approval.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They did her such a grave injustice with that poster pic, I can't even fathom how anyone gave it their stamp of approval.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
The truth always hurts. 😉
BTW, in that GIF, is that real Aish or a mannequin?
In the GIF that I posted? 😲 Wow, I thought it was a mannequin...
OH! I thought you meant the gif I posted. Yes, your one is a mannequin. 😆
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s body in her 50s debate https://www.instagram.com/p/DYyXhU9DDJd/?img_index=9 igsh=anQ4YTB0d2Nkd3g5
https://x.com/i/status/2015979260247474489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7qOjXlW7d4 list=RDMM index=11 never seen this movie, but I've watched this song umpteen times. Two gorgeous...
0