CBI 5 in progress! SRK, take note.

BNQ7OUH7FI2WFM3D thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#1

CBI 5 is filming. Please, SRK! Buy the rights to the whole series. I can totally see you as Sethurama Iyer, investigating officer. No romance, no superhuman stunts, no fluff. Just good stories.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3zstn8csRY&ab_channel=SainaMovies

Edited by HearMeRoar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

45

Views

3.7k

Users

9

Likes

60

Frequent Posters

2SE5CC26WWKDPAAN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#2

I prefer Yavanika, Kariyilakkattu Pole, Paleri Manikyam, Munnariyippu than Sethurama Iyer/CBI series.


Why do you want SRK to act in a remake? Don't you want him to create something original and memorable?

ChanChanMan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#3

SRK is a phenomenal actor and I want him to do good quality, original work.

Sashay01 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#4

Definitely should do high quality work, but the pointers here are good. He needs to pick a no-frills, tightly scripted thrillers or action films or a police procedural.


No arms phelaoing in scenic locations, please. Work to your natural strengths. He's unbeatable and endlessly watchable when placed in a good story.

2SE5CC26WWKDPAAN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Sashay01

Definitely should do high quality work, but the pointers here are good. He needs to pick a no-frills, tightly scripted thrillers or action films or a police procedural.


No arms phelaoing in scenic locations, please. Work to your natural strengths. He's unbeatable and endlessly watchable when placed in a good story.


So Pathan is a step in the right direction?

BNQ7OUH7FI2WFM3D thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#6

Of course I'd prefer original stories. But I haven't seen Bollywood produce many original plots. I could suggest my own writing😬, but chances of that happening are one in a million.

BNQ7OUH7FI2WFM3D thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: YE7EUQJS3HANLJDY

I prefer Yavanika, Kariyilakkattu Pole, Paleri Manikyam, Munnariyippu than Sethurama Iyer/CBI series.


Why do you want SRK to act in a remake? Don't you want him to create something original and memorable?


Bollywood audience is not mature enough for something like Paleri Manikyam or Yavanika or Kariyila Kattu Pole. They would understand Sethurama Iyer. And it's a pretty good series from an entertainment POV. That's why I suggested it.

BNQ7OUH7FI2WFM3D thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: FYTHB5T25EEGTZKG


So Pathan is a step in the right direction?


If the Thums Up ad is any indication, Pathan will be another mindless action movie, sans logic and plot. I am afraid it's going to fail.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 4 years ago
2SE5CC26WWKDPAAN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#9

You can send your own writing or script to Red Chillies Entertainment. I am sure if SRK likes it, he will give it a shot. You can mail them your work at the email addresses at bottom of this page.


https://www.redchillies.com/contact-us


2SE5CC26WWKDPAAN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: L5JCMGFKJ2YIBGVO


Bollywood audience is not mature enough for something like Paleri Manikyam or Yavanika or Kariyila Kattu Pole. They would understand Sethurama Iyer. And it's a pretty good series from an entertainment POV. That's why I suggested it.


You are right. Unfortunately, Bollywood audience is busy loving movies like Gehraiyaan, Sooryavanshi.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 10 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 19 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511?s=20

https://x.com/ANI/status/2088856348071178511
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".