Why am I not even thodu sa surprised 👀🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
💭 👑 bhi hai 😲🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why am I not even thodu sa surprised 👀🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
💭 👑 bhi hai 😲🤣
Congratulations Soni, Bhagu and Priya
thank you nina dearCongratulations Soni, Bhagu and Priya
Congratulations Soni, Bhagu and Priya
Thank you Nina🤗
Thank u Sakshi😃
for sure 🤣Originally posted by: LazyBing
If you were active for the whole of 2021, you would’ve defo won at least one of these badges 🤣
ya mera bhi 💭 👑 jaisa koi admirer hota toh pakka mujhe badge milta 😭🥺
Vijay can you do me a big favour? “Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Thank You👍🏼
Bhaguuuu🤗
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
for sure 🤣
ya mera bhi 💭 👑 jaisa koi admirer hota toh pakka mujhe badge milta 😭🥺
Sakshiiii🤗
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Why am I not even thodu sa surprised 👀🤣
Mo🤗
Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti. Post the following words "I've been coloured by Team Basanti" in this thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/indian-premier-league/5283619/atrangi-re-battle-of-the-best-r2-team-basanti