Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations Sakshi, Soni Appy, Bhage, Priya🥳🥳
Bhage, tumhe to yeh milna hi tha
Congratulations to all others🥳

@Bold Green ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations Sakshi, Soni Appy, Bhage, Priya🥳🥳
Bhage, tumhe to yeh milna hi tha
Congratulations to all others🥳

@Bold Green ❤️
thanks again Razia 🤗Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations Sakshi, Soni Appy, Bhage, Priya🥳🥳
Bhage, tumhe to yeh milna hi tha
Congratulations to all others🥳
The badge has changed to white colour text and silver stroke
White colour text is fine but it doesn't show up on pink badge. I liked the yearly badge more without the silver stroke
vijay please see my above comment
I really appreciate the badge but I have some suggestions
'The badge has changed to white colour text and silver stroke
The white colour text is fine but it doesn't show up on the pink badge. I liked the yearly badge more without the silver stroke.'
I’m surprised when I saw tags from here , as I was absent for the later half of 2021 😶🌫️ , haila, yeh kaise hua 🤣Originally posted by: LazyBing
Congrats to all the winners and runner-ups 😍
Rado, you’re also a runner-up for most posts 🤩 You was on a roll first half of 2021 💓👀
Thank you!
💭 👑 bhi hai 😲🤣
If you were active for the whole of 2021, you would’ve defo won at least one of these badges 🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I’m surprised when I saw tags from here , as I was absent for the later half of 2021 😶🌫️ , haila, yeh kaise hua 🤣