Upcoming : Abhimanyu Grows Uncertain- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

189

Views

8.3k

Users

20

Likes

546

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: TITL5KAIP5VRUZKE

nahi people know I will get mad at them if they don't tag me even if I am asleep 🤣

this I agree wholeheartedly
Posted: 4 years ago
#92

Originally posted by: Imhaisha


Don’t worry Nisha..... 🤗


I glued back....


Lo Pooja..... 🤗


Tumhara repaired heart..... ❤️


Thank you my best friend 🥰🥰🥰❤️

Posted: 4 years ago
#93

Originally posted by: JTZN2QW7EKYIFD3P

nahi people know I will get mad at them if they don't tag me even if I am asleep 🤣

You just want people to tag you so you see 200 in morning 😂😂😂...dekhlo whoever tags her

YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#94

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

You just want people to tag you so you see 200 in morning 😂😂😂...dekhlo whoever tags her

nahi yaar I want to be a part of all the conversations when I wake up na... don't want you all to forget about me just because I sleep unlike most of the people on this forum who seem to stay up all night 🤣
Posted: 4 years ago
#95

Originally posted by: SQOHUCXST7IWLVFN

nahi yaar I want to be a part of all the conversations when I wake up na... don't want you all to forget about me just because I sleep unlike most of the people on this forum who seem to stay up all night 🤣

They are from India no so they stay up

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago
#96

Btw kairav has amazing bonding with Aksu.

I like their brother sister bond.

🥳🤩

But Anisha as lover is

https://tenor.com/view/kung-fu-panda-po-acupuncture-face-gif-23461663

YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#97

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

They are from India no so they stay up

so only people in the US sleep kya??? 🤣
YKPOMBL7QQSIVQJO thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#98

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

Btw kairav has amazing bonding with Aksu.

I like their brother sister bond.

🥳🤩

But Anisha as lover is

https://tenor.com/view/kung-fu-panda-po-acupuncture-face-gif-23461663

this is too good madhu 🤣
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#99

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

Btw kairav has amazing bonding with Aksu.

I like their brother sister bond.

🥳🤩

But Anisha as lover is

https://tenor.com/view/kung-fu-panda-po-acupuncture-face-gif-23461663

🤣🤣🤣 but I agree- Kaishu are too cute !
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YQ6Q6MNWQ756FG76

na na it is because India wali TV is scared she will be exiled... haina rits?? 🤣

Darti to mein AAP SAB ke Abhi Manyu ke tod fod wale Abraar se bhi nahi….😝👍🏻😝👍🏻

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 22 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".