this I agree wholeheartedlynahi people know I will get mad at them if they don't tag me even if I am asleep 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this I agree wholeheartedlynahi people know I will get mad at them if they don't tag me even if I am asleep 🤣
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Don’t worry Nisha..... 🤗
I glued back....
Lo Pooja..... 🤗
Tumhara repaired heart..... ❤️
Thank you my best friend 🥰🥰🥰❤️
nahi people know I will get mad at them if they don't tag me even if I am asleep 🤣
You just want people to tag you so you see 200 in morning 😂😂😂...dekhlo whoever tags her
nahi yaar I want to be a part of all the conversations when I wake up na... don't want you all to forget about me just because I sleep unlike most of the people on this forum who seem to stay up all night 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
You just want people to tag you so you see 200 in morning 😂😂😂...dekhlo whoever tags her
nahi yaar I want to be a part of all the conversations when I wake up na... don't want you all to forget about me just because I sleep unlike most of the people on this forum who seem to stay up all night 🤣
They are from India no so they stay up
Btw kairav has amazing bonding with Aksu.
I like their brother sister bond.
🥳🤩
But Anisha as lover is
https://tenor.com/view/kung-fu-panda-po-acupuncture-face-gif-23461663
so only people in the US sleep kya??? 🤣
this is too good madhu 🤣Originally posted by: beanstalk04
Btw kairav has amazing bonding with Aksu.
I like their brother sister bond.
🥳🤩
But Anisha as lover is
https://tenor.com/view/kung-fu-panda-po-acupuncture-face-gif-23461663
🤣🤣🤣 but I agree- Kaishu are too cute !Originally posted by: beanstalk04
Btw kairav has amazing bonding with Aksu.
I like their brother sister bond.
🥳🤩
But Anisha as lover is
https://tenor.com/view/kung-fu-panda-po-acupuncture-face-gif-23461663
na na it is because India wali TV is scared she will be exiled... haina rits?? 🤣
Darti to mein AAP SAB ke Abhi Manyu ke tod fod wale Abraar se bhi nahi….😝👍🏻😝👍🏻
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0