arey yaar we are not faltu but maybe others are 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Hum faltu hai.... 😁
Toh analyze karle the hai.... 💭
Apna brain kitna develop hua..... 🧠
woh bhi samaj aja tha hai.... 😉
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
arey yaar we are not faltu but maybe others are 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Hum faltu hai.... 😁
Toh analyze karle the hai.... 💭
Apna brain kitna develop hua..... 🧠
woh bhi samaj aja tha hai.... 😉
🤣
Originally posted by: PSIFWHWYB7NDS2VN
arey yaar we are not faltu but maybe others are 🤣
Rittika.....
Pranju and Pooja are so innocent that they didn’t understand the other day..... 🤗
My joke.... 🤣
That turkish actress one.... 😇
🤣
woh joke tha??? 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Rittika.....
Pranju and Pooja are so innocent that they didn’t understand the other day..... 🤗
My joke.... 🤣
That turkish actress one.... 😇
🤣
Originally posted by: TQ5V3QOSZPWPZR55
woh joke tha??? 🤣
Matlab nahi.....😅
I love turkish series and actress.....❤️❤️❤️
a lot.... 🤗🤗🤗
But try yourself to decode.... 🙏🏻
You will understand... 😇
I can’t openly loudly say it..... 😉
arey yaar now I have to go and find the post.... that is an impossible task due to all of the bakwas we talk...that post is gone in the depths of the forum now 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Matlab nahi.....😅
I love turkish series and actress.....❤️❤️❤️
a lot.... 🤗🤗🤗
But try yourself to decode.... 🙏🏻
You will understand... 😇
I can’t openly loudly say it..... 😉
Originally posted by: R3XKMK4BHO2BEUAZ
arey yaar now I have to go and find the post.... that is an impossible task due to all of the bakwas we talk...that post is gone in the depths of the forum now 🤣
The actress i love is the one who played FL.....❤️❤️❤️❤️
In Ask laftan anlamaz....🥰🥰🥰
I just gave a hint... 😅
why are you so clever meri soul sister 😂Originally posted by: Imhaisha
The actress i love is the one who played FL.....❤️❤️❤️❤️
In Ask laftan anlamaz....🥰🥰🥰
I just gave a hint... 😅
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Rittika.....
Pranju and Pooja are so innocent that they didn’t understand the other day..... 🤗
My joke.... 🤣
That turkish actress one.... 😇
🤣
Link me the msg,
need to see what I missed 🙄🙄
Msg IF mein ghum hogya....
🤣
Itni sare post karti hoon.....🤗
Kaha dundgi... 😅
😃
thanks for the tag :)
Abhi is the really the person who has his feet in 2 boats right now
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0