Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello 🤗Happy New Year and apologizes for going MIA. Lots of issues, including health ones. Still recuperating. How is everyone here? 🤗
BM...after weeks now 😆
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Hello 🤗Happy New Year and apologizes for going MIA. Lots of issues, including health ones. Still recuperating. How is everyone here? 🤗
Welcome back, Ecri. 🤗
2 full months you were missing and I was extremely worried for you..
I’m glad you’re back 😃
I hate people who dump their lesser known GF or BF once their partner achieves fame, success in BW
Swetha 🤗I missed you guys and this place so much. I wanted to login, but there were so many things happening around me that I was caught up. Hopefully, things will get better from here. How is everything at your end?Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Welcome back, Ecri. 🤗
2 full months you were missing and I was extremely worried for you..
I’m glad you’re back 😃
602