then lemme haunt you properly🤣😈😈😈😈your group is haunting me 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
then lemme haunt you properly🤣😈😈😈😈your group is haunting me 😂
chalo I will buy that too 😂i think he will prefer orange colour
chalo I will buy that too 😂
Yeah so what the plan like? When are u comin with these vigs🤣
I’ll give them one last chance to fix the styling and if nothing happens then I will book the next flight to India 😂
that will be cool but yaar i feel akshu still look cute yaarI’ll give them one last chance to fix the styling and if nothing happens then I will book the next flight to India 😂
here the makers think cute means disco dancer 😂that will be cool but yaar i feel akshu still look cute yaar
i know that but still her face covera lot of flawshere the makers think cute means disco dancer 😂
Btw red dress is still my favorite🤣
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
897