Youblogzz thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The Net worth of Salman Khan is 360 Million Dollars, such a huge amount. This net worth makes Salman khan a highly worthy Actor of Bollywood. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Have you taken a look at the village that his family is? They’re all unemployed 

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

and you forgot to mention his farmhouse girls ..... they must be pretty expensive too, each and every one of them. 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

and you forgot to mention his farmhouse girls ..... they must be pretty expensive too, each and every one of them. 😆

Exactly! No wonder he’s always roaming around in fatichar clothes. Heck he’s more broke than I was when I was a broke college student 

bellagenesis10 thumbnail

If you'd like to know that How much money did Michael K Williams have when he passed away?

Michael K Williams net worth: His net worth was estimated to be $5 million dollars before to his death. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Did you subtract the share of his brothers, sisters, brother in laws, shera, Drivers , lawyers etc..

Kaduu katega toh sab mai batega . 

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Does the 360 million also include his investment’s?

PranPriye thumbnail

360 million dollars 🤑 Is there any chance of me getting only 1 million dollars if I wear Being Human t-shirts for life?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

IKR. I wonder what share of his own money Bhai gets to keep seeing the number of jobless people sitting in his huge ass family, leeching him off of it.😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sabko banty ga sallu. Pori family mil ky khaye gi