also budget has changed....kahi hume as fans or audience abhira ka wedding sponsor karna na pade?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
also budget has changed....kahi hume as fans or audience abhira ka wedding sponsor karna na pade?
don't know... they are spending too much money on Shaheer's new show which honestly already looks like it won't really do well...hopefully RS comes to his senses soon and stops giving Akshu disco dancer clothes as her dearest mother mimi has described 🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
also budget has changed....kahi hume as fans or audience abhira ka wedding sponsor karna na pade?
omg!! They may hear you and paint him blue next year 😂😂😂😂😂 kaira went on for 6 years - every year new shiva avtar 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: 2S6DDS2E5ZQZFX55
they loved the dream and thought it was beautiful 🤣 you have to realize that these ladies are of an older generation and are in love with any form of mythology they get yaar...even if it is a cringey dream sequence... honestly though after seeing the Kaira version where they painted Kartik blue, I am very thankful that at least HC was left to his natural body color 😆
oh god.... I love shivtratri but now I am hoping that it never comes again... can the calendar please just skip it next year 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
omg!! They may hear you and paint him blue next year 😂😂😂😂😂 kaira went on for 6 years - every year new shiva avtar 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am with you on that.Originally posted by: UJGD3CUS4SE4RGQ2
oh god.... I love shivtratri but now I am hoping that it never comes again... can the calendar please just skip it next year 🤣
I also like this show mainly becuase it doesnt show any demeaning or forced marriiage or weird relations with married people ,,,,its a family drama,,pace is good, and love the characters and HC is here so will enjoy it while it lasts...some characters I cant relate to but its purely fiction and for entertainment.,,,,,so be it...
accha so shivratri me bhaang pite hai na,,,,so lets wish for that and let them have Talli and see what happens,,,I mean both the families...
also I want to start a petition to make akshu stop dreaming 🤣 mimi please control your beti 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am with you on that.
I agree with everything you have said jolly... compared to the rest of ITV, this show is also not toxic 🤗Originally posted by: jollyismyname
I also like this show mainly becuase it doesnt show any demeaning or forced marriiage or weird relations with married people ,,,,its a family drama,,pace is good, and love the characters and HC is here so will enjoy it while it lasts...some characters I cant relate to but its purely fiction and for entertainment.,,,,,so be it...
let's save bhaang for holi...enough kaands are happening on shivratri with no bhaang included 🤣Originally posted by: jollyismyname
accha so shivratri me bhaang pite hai na,,,,so lets wish for that and let them have Talli and see what happens,,,I mean both the families...
“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” ― Maya Angelou That is the best way to describe Abhira Sharma- The Gen 4 Fl Her strength...
Since Maira is not being replaced, and neither Arman nor Abhira are being killed off, this marks a first in YRKKH history. For the first time...
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
In Gen 3, Makers started glorification of gareebi as true "Happiness" We had to watch a scene where entire mohalla and cast cheered on a man who...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
897