Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Think I'm gonna like the ost 👀
Ps. Urwa and him are looking good together
Think I'm gonna like the ost 👀
Ps. Urwa and him are looking good together
Im loving the ost too
Didnt they work together in Mushk too?
Yes they did
But there, their love story was as fast as maggie noodles.
I hope this will be not depressing
hopefully the ost is good as a whole and not just this part.🤩
And haven't seen that show was it good?
Yahan to love story dikh hi nahi rahi🤓
hopefully the ost is good as a whole and not just this part.🤩
And haven't seen that show was it good?
Yeah thats what always happens😔
I havent watched it but it was quite popular
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Yeah thats what always happens😔
I havent watched it but it was quite popular
Maybe I'll give it a watch some day i just finished watching raqs e bismil .. it was well .. bit dragged but still was nice