I loved the scene in which Annie shot Daniyal. 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loved the scene in which Annie shot Daniyal. 😍
Only start and end got good trp
Start ke trp mein I think ost ka haath tha😆
I was quite disappointed with this too ..Imran in Chaudhry and sons did amazing .. and this project I didnt even get it .. kya tha ye serial ..?
Urwa she took same role , she played almost same role in Amanat . .. kuch naya nahi tha for her ... I felt continuation of Amanat ..for her ..🥺
Originally posted by: shridharg
I was quite disappointed with this too ..Imran in Chaudhry and sons did amazing .. and this project I didnt even get it .. kya tha ye serial ..?
Urwa she took same role , she played almost same role in Amanat . .. kuch naya nahi tha for her ... I felt continuation of Amanat ..for her ..🥺
Ofcourse after kahin deep jaley this was another worst project of imran ashraf. And Urwa is also disappointing by doing same characters.
The OST deserved not just better but an equally heart-string pulling story