Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Urwa is getting more shows nowdays. Good for her
Tfs.
Again Urwa and Imran. I like their chemistry.😳 Although the title says that one of them will be negative.🥺
Dont we already have a thread on this?
And its the writer of Daasi and Ramz e ishq🤢
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Urwa is getting more shows nowdays. Good for her
I think it’s just her doing more. She was probably not interested in doing as many before
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Dont we already have a thread on this?
And its the writer of Daasi and Ramz e ishq🤢
Phaans was previously named Badzaat
I think it’s just her doing more. She was probably not interested in doing as many before
Yeah, she told she was busy in her movie Tich Button that’s why did not do much projects.
I Liked this pairing but it's title is not good.
Kaisey naam hain yeh badzaat, baddua 😳
phly Bad Gumaan, badzaat, baddua maybe next drama ki Title badzuban ya badsurat hogaI Liked this pairing but it's title is not good.
Kaisey naam hain yeh badzaat, baddua 😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Dont we already have a thread on this?
And its the writer of Daasi and Ramz e ishq🤢
Yes .. Misbah Nausheen is a careless girl in real life as described by her frind writer: Saima Akram Chaudhry. She wrote the character of Aiza in Chupkay Chupkay having her in mind.😳 I think Misbah wrote Meher Posh too.