so are you able to continue?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy Diwali Jazz and family 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

I read this story again after a long time, felt bad seeing such a beautiful story incomplete. In case you’re still around the forum, pls pls consider updating this 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Jazz, wish you a magnificent 2021

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone (or anyone who still remembers this)

I have been so held up adulting that I never even realized it's been 6 years since I last updated this. 

I still remember how happy writing made me and how grateful I felt for your words of appreciation. While I loved my job and the life I had created for myself, a part of me always missed this. Missed it terribly.

So I am determined to make things better. I will start off by revisiting all my completed SS/OS, editing them where they need to get better, and then focus on continuing this story. 

But I will be moving homes. That is I will no longer update here on IF. I want to start afresh and somewhere more simple.

I have already started the process with Just a Dream or Two behind You and my other short stories. Once I migrate the first 34 chapters of MPGD too, I will continue this story forward.

Completing this story is very important to me. It may have taken a backseat for so many years but I will complete it even if no readers are there. Some of you have been so patient though I feel overwhelmed with your love.

For anyone who still visits this fic, or wish to revisit, or simply join me in my journey to rediscover my passion - I hope to see you there.

jazzerette | Archive of Our Own

Thank you smiley27

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

This is such a great news🥰 anyone who remembers ??? I have this ff bookmarked & read it so often repeatedly. So so glad to see good writers back in the forum.. I’m sooo looking forward to more from u … 

just a request, pls do continue writing these stories on Maaneet pls pls don’t change the names or something with others coz it would be difficult to associate these lovely characters with someone else and not Maaneet.. 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazzerette

Hi everyone (or anyone who still remembers this)

I have been so held up adulting that I never even realized it's been 6 years since I last updated this. 

I still remember how happy writing made me and how grateful I felt for your words of appreciation. While I loved my job and the life I had created for myself, a part of me always missed this. Missed it terribly.

So I am determined to make things better. I will start off by revisiting all my completed SS/OS, editing them where they need to get better, and then focus on continuing this story. 

But I will be moving homes. That is I will no longer update here on IF. I want to start afresh and somewhere more simple.

I have already started the process with Just a Dream or Two behind You and my other short stories. Once I migrate the first 34 chapters of MPGD too, I will continue this story forward.

Completing this story is very important to me. It may have taken a backseat for so many years but I will complete it even if no readers are there. Some of you have been so patient though I feel overwhelmed with your love.

For anyone who still visits this fic, or wish to revisit, or simply join me in my journey to rediscover my passion - I hope to see you there.

jazzerette | Archive of Our Own

Thank you smiley27

Hi... trust that you are well.

of cos remember you

glad that you will be completing your stories....

is it possible for you to continue on a blog?

looking forward to the updates 

thanks 

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Please do continue. I will read.