Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Abhiya_cute

" Relationship goals " In true sense. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Authors: Ayesha @Ayesha066, Meghana @simply.meghana, and Nikita @abhaythevampire

A Tale of Two Vampires and their Girlfriends: A PKYEK x Twilight Spoof

CWB: Aaj hawao me kuch anjani roshni he. As if *brings out phone and plays a song on youtube* shine bright like a diamond.  Koi bahari shakti ka aabhas ho raha hai in junglo me.

Abhay feels the energy of new, different vampires and shields Piya. 

Piya: Seriously this again? I'm not as fragile as you make me look. 

Abhay: Shush! Can you please stay quiet for a minute? I can sense someone or something!

Piya: Is that weed smoke or something? Might be from that old uncle who is always smoking a chillam. 

Abhay: Will you stop? I’m serious! *looks around* Piya, I think we should go.

He tries to pick Piya up in his arms. Piya escapes them and looks at him with narrow eyes.

Piya: Of course you want to leave. The moment I ask you where you were last night and why you didn't reply to me, you want to leave because “oh no there's suddenly danger around”. *dramatically waves hands in the air*

Abhay: Piya, this is not the right time. Something is really here! I can sense it. Will you please just listen to me for once? Let’s go!

Piya: No. 

Abhay: Will you stop invoking your usual stupidity for a second and let me concentrate?

Piya: No I won’t.  *Abhay covers her mouth and focuses with his vampire senses*

Swoosh…EdBella run past them

Bella halts.

Bella: Edward, I smell some fresh blood. Mmmm…..

She comes back and sees Piya from behind the tree. 

Bella:  I now understand what James felt looking while at fresh meat. 🤤

Edward: *whispering* Bella, what are you looking at? What’s over there?

Bella: Our dinner. Come on. *she tries to pull him in Abhiya’s direction* 

Abhay: Something just went past us. Come on Piya, let’s go! Don’t test my patience.

Piya: I didn’t feel anything Abhay. It's just the wind. Why are you trying to dodge my questions? Don't you love me anymore?

Abhay: What kind of question is that? Of course I love you! *pulls out tape recorder just to make sure she is convinced* 

Abhay sees Bella peeking from behind the tree. He picks up Piya and starts running at high speed. Bella senses her food running away from her and runs after them. Edward follows. Bella runs ahead and stops in front of Abhay.

Abhay: Who are you? And what do you want?

Bella: The question is who are you and how can you run so fast? You don’t smell like a wolf. Are you one of us? Is this food yours? Can we share?

Abhay: This is not food! Get the hell away from us!

Edward: Bella, calm down! You’re scaring the poor man.

Abhay: Who says I'm poor? You better know I’m the only son of the Raichand family. We own a massive bungalow and many hotels in Delhi and this town, as well as some lavish properties in prominent locations all over this town.

Piya: *horrified* Abhay, will you stop boasting about how rich you are?!

Abhay: Oh, so now you're afraid. When I asked you to leave five mins ago, you were adamant on staying. 😏

Bella: Give me my food. *tries to snatch Piya. Edward tries to stop her*

Edward: Remember Bella what I taught you. We don’t eat humans. Will you stop it?!

Bella: But Edward! *whines and sighs*

Edward to Abhay: Sorry man. My mate, she is new to our world. 

Abhay: She is a new vampire? How old?

Piya: Don’t you have any manners, Abhay? Never ask a lady her age!

Abhay rolls his eyes

Piya: How old are you, miss?

Abhay: Back to being your hypocrite self, isn’t that right? O_o

Piya: It’s okay for a woman to ask another.

Edward: She’s a few months old. She’s still in training.

Piya: 😲 Just a few months? I can turn into a vampire too? What’s the procedure? Is there an orientation course as well? I have so many questions!

Abhay: Don’t get any strange ideas, Piya! I am never doing that to you.

Edward: I feel you, bro. This change was against my wishes too. *Ed shakes his head in disappointment and Bella stares him with narrowed eyes and hands folded across her chest*

Bella: If the choice had been left to you, I would be probably drowning for you in some lake, and you would be in the hands of Volturi for exposing yourself. 

Abhay to Edward: Oh your girlfriend drowns herself? Mine will jump off the first cliff she sees. 

Edward: What? Mine also jumped off a cliff, into the sea.

Abhay: Chicks man! Tell me about them.

Piya to Bella: Great…so it looks like we both are stuck with these sacrificial vampires for eternity. 

Bella: You still have a chance. If you want, you can run away. I, on the other hand, can't go back.

Abhay: Oh trust me, I have a tape recorder made just for this reason. See? *plays tape* Aag hu main Piya, mere kareeb aaogi to jal jaaogi. 

EdBella : O_o Can we get a translation please?

Abhay: I’m fire. I’m darkness. Don’t come near me. I play this for her everyday, even now. Go Piya. Run away. I dare you to break up with me.

Bella (to herself): And I thought Edward was dramatic enough.

Piya: Like hell I would! Why should you be the only one to be a tyaag ki murti? *looks at edbella and says* It means sacrificial idol. I can do the same. I will sacrifice my human life for you.

Bella: Ah! So a noble idiot! (for context, https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Noble%20idiot

Abhay: *smirks while the man me laddoo futa background music plays* So what’s your name, miss?

Edward: Hey hey! I’m standing right here. Bro code man!

Abhay: Dude, take a chill. I'm not flirting. 

Piya: Like hell you're not! I am standing right here. Tum mere ho! Sirf mere!

Bella: I’m Bella, and this is Edward. And by what name shall I call you? *winks*

Abhay: Abhay, naam toh suna hi hoga.

Bella: What did you just say?

Abhay: My name is Abhay and that's my Piya. *Piya giggles beside Abhay*

Piya: *whispering* Usne naam nahi suna.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella: So where are you taking us Abhay?

Abhay: It’s the best place in this entire town, with lots of privacy. *winks*

Piya: *sulks and crosses her arms* I wanted to enjoy that privacy with you, alone. *mutters to herself*

Edward: What did you just say? You know we vampires have sensitive hearing.

Piya: *mentally smack her forehead* Nothing! Keep walking. 

The four of them reach the mansion.

Bella: Oh wow Abhay! You have such a nice house!

Edward: I also have a nice house. 

Bella: Yeah, but yours is in the middle of nowhere, and there are 6 other vampires living in it.  

Abhay: *ignores their bickering as it reminds him of his own fights with Piya* Thank you! Just a moment, I can’t leave guests empty handed! 

*Abhay brings rooh afza flavoured blood in silver chalices*

Abhay: Here you go! Bella, this will help you with your cravings!

Bella: *takes a sip out of curiosity and gags* Uh…what is this? It tastes horrible.

Abhay: *sulking* But that is the finest drink from my Dad’s collection!

Bella: Well, then you just need a new collection.  *sticks her tongue out in disgust and sets the chalice aside* 

Edward: So Abhay, what do you do for a living?

Abhay: Do I look like I work? I’m still in college. 😎

Piya: Yeah, we are still in college. What about you?

Edward: We are in high school!

Piya:  *mouth drops* You what?!

Abhay: No way! Are people blind there? You don’t look like a high schooler. I mean Bella…sure she can pull it off, but you?!

Edward: People are too busy admiring my charm 😎 so they don’t notice! 

Abhay: Yeah…I can relate to that! *smirks*

Edward: Welcome to the vampire’s charm club! 

Bella: So Piya, you are very quiet. What are you thinking? Are you considering changing to a vampire yourself?

Piya: *sulking* No! The hell I’m not! I was thinking about um…um…

Abhay: A demo? *smirks*

Piya: *blushing as red as a tomato* N-n-no! Shut up! *hides her face in a throw pillow*

Edward: What’s a demo? Is it some Indian slang?

Abhay: Nothing, just an inside joke. So, how did you two meet?

Bella: Oh don’t get me started! Ed here was the most handsome boy in the school, with the most hideous look on his face whenever he saw me. And then, he saved me from a skidding truck!

Piya: Huh…why does that sound exactly the same as me and Abhay? *eyes narrowed*

Bella: Really!? It must've been horrifying right? A car coming at you at that speed?

Piya: Wait what? A car? It was a giant truck.

Bella: Yeah a kind of car that we call a truck.

Piya: No mine was an actual truck, like a giant truck!! Abhay saved me from a speeding truck and always sulked around me in class, just like you! 🤪 Now of course, he doesn’t. *winks* So every vampire-human couple around the world meets in the same fashion, it seems.

Edward: No! It's just that both your boyfriends are very protective of their girls.

Bella: *blushes* 

Piya: Yeah, so protective that they will leave us in the cave for the whole night! 😏

Bella: He did what?

Piya: He left me in a dark cave.

Abhay: And you played with my emotions on my birthday!

Bella: That means I should thank god because Ed here, on my birthday, threw me across the room just because of a paper cut! 

Edward: My brother-in-law would have eaten you!

Piya: *sarcastically* So throwing her across the room and making her bleed more helped him? 

Edward: *low voice* No….then everyone else wanted to eat her too…

Piya: Such brilliant boyfriends we have! 

Bella: So true! At least your boyfriend is not a stalker, Piya!

Abhay: That’s because she herself is a stalker!

Piya: I don’t stalk you! I just need to get my answers from time to time.

Abhay: Yeah right! You just wanna sneak up on me while I’m with other girls.

Piya: Eww!

Bella: That’s still better than our situation. Edward used to sneak up on me when I slept at night!

Edward: *embarrassed* Change the subject please!

Abhay: So anyway Edward, when did Bella find out your truth? 

Bella: Oh, that’s one interesting story. I followed him into the jungle one day and then I confronted him, and then he shined!

Abhiya: O_o Sorry….shined? 

Abhay: Oh! So like…he became the star in your eyes! My man!

Bella: No no…he shined. Like literally shined. In the sunlight, we shine. Don’t you?? *shocked face*

Abhay: No, I'm not some glittering fairy princess. I don’t shine. 

Piya: *teasing* It would have been so great if he shined. It would be so easy to spot him in a crowd. *chuckles* So Bella, does everything shine on Edward? Including you know? *suggestively lifts eyebrows*

Abhay: Why are you so interested?

Bella: Oh yes! *winks* Once he wanted to shine in front of a whole crowd!

Edward: *embarrassed* Umm…change of topic! I don’t want to discuss myself or my privates. Anyways, I like your jacket, Abhay. Where did you get it? 

Piya: Oh, you like it? Take it. I will give it to you. Along with his entire wardrobe, which probably only has this one jacket and one black sherwani. 

Bella: Why Abhay? You look rich. Don’t you have enough clothes?

Piya: I'll tell you! He has nothing! Just this fashion disaster of a jacket. Hey, by the way, why are you all wearing colorful clothes? I thought vampires need to dress in black only.

Edward: Who said that? This isn’t some funeral. 

Piya: *side eyes Abhay* We are going shopping first thing tomorrow. I want to see you in red. 

Abhay: I am not a clown. No red! No shopping!

*Wolf howls in the distance*

Edward: What’s that? A dog?

Abhay: Yeah…a dog. *smirks*

Bella: Sounds just like how Jacob used to howl!

Edward: Don’t remind me of him Bella. *disgusted*

Piya: Who’s Jacob?

Bella: Well, you might not know dear. Other than vampires, there are creatures called werewolves.

Piya: What do you mean I don’t know?! I used to date one!! He’s probably the one howling right now.

Abhay: Miss him that much? 

Edward: Oh this one here did too. She dated him until he imprinted on our daughter and named her after the Lochness monster, Nessie. 

Abhay: You mean to say your ex-boyfriend *pointing to Bella* imprinted on your daughter with your current husband *points to Edward*? Boy, this just keeps getting better and better. 

Bella: Yeah, it's natural. Plus, she is very happy, and he is hot and very fluffy as a wolf!

Edward: Yeah…he can be her donkey ride everywhere *smirks* Sometimes wolves are very handy!

Piya: I've never seen Jeh as a wolf. *thinking*

Abhay: Thank your stars, otherwise you would’ve died of laughter!

Bella: No! They look really nice! Beautiful, strong, and huge!

Abhay: Maybe there! Here, they just look like cavemen, with lots of body hair and a face like a dog!

Edward: And shirtless! He is always…always without a shirt. 

Abhay:  Piya’s ex here wasn’t shirtless, but he tried to fit in extra small shirts and always had sweaty armpits.

Bella : Eww gross! 

Edward: Come on Abhay, cut him some slack. He is fighting with you, a vampire, for Piya. He has to have an inferiority complex, you see. *hi five with Abhay*

Bella: And you couldn’t fight the Volturi for me? Oh wait a minute, you couldn’t even bother to double check if I was even alive!

Abhay: Volturi? Who are they?

Edward: Oh, it’s a very powerful clan of vampires! Don’t you have those here? They wear red cloaks and sit on thrones in huge palaces!

Piya: We have budget hunters instead, in red cloaks! I would know, my own dad is one. *rolls eyes* 

Bella: Hunters? Yeah, you can say they hunt only those vampires who commit wrongdoings. Otherwise they are just fine.

Abhay: Not the ones here. They love to spy and meddle in every little affair of ours. Piya’s dad even tried to give my dad human food to expose him in front of the humans. 

Edward: But they look glorious, right? In their royal-esque red cloaks?

Piya: Were you listening? I said budget. They look like jokers in those cheap polyester cloaks. 

Abhay: Yeah, if they just wore underpants outside, one might confuse them for Superman fans!

The four individuals burst into collective laughter.

Edward: I think we must take a leave now. Thanks for the hospitality. It was nice meeting our kind over here.

Abhay: Pleasure is all mine. *winks at Bella*

Edward and Abhay step out the door followed by Piya and Bella

Bella: Piya wait! Can I ask you something?

Piya: Yeah sure.

Bella: How was it? *winks*

Piya: How was what? *confused*

Bella: You know! Did your bed break too?

Piya : *turns several shades of pink and red in rapid succession, then brings her feet together* Okay bye now! 

Bella: Yes yes goodbye. But just as a parting tip from me to you, these vampires are quite the wild ones in bed. *winks* Be extra careful in taming yours.

Piya: *doesn’t say anything but hides her face behind her palms and blushes harder* 

Bella: Oh and also choose a resort with strong wooden beds! *winks again* Bye now!

Piya: Goodbye! *quickly waves and shuts the door quickly, running off upstairs to hide, but runs into Abhay* 

Abhay: Why did Bella come out late? Did she hurt you? *worried*

Piya: Stop being so overprotective. She was just saying goodbye.

Abhay For so long? Are you sure it was just a goodbye? *winks* 

Piya: *looks at him and gets all sorts of lewd thoughts in her mind* Yes I’m sure, she also said to check our bed frame! They’re not made with quality in mind these days! *she runs into their room* 

Abhay: Need some help? *joins her without hesitation* 

The End.

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Nikki can we get the index and title updated please? 😳😳

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am 🤣 inside.. can't laugh in open 🤣 (ppl will consider me mad 🤣) 

Abhay was so offended .. I am not poor 😆  

https://c.tenor.com/IYSsSKnapYYAAAAM/rich-haha-im-rich.gif

Abhay ne aarya ko copy Kia yahan 🤣 

Also the comparison and now I know why Ayesha was interested in Jeh sweating 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MyDriYa

I am 🤣 inside.. can't laugh in open 🤣 (ppl will consider me mad 🤣) 

Abhay was so offended .. I am not poor 😆  

https://c.tenor.com/IYSsSKnapYYAAAAM/rich-haha-im-rich.gif

Abhay ne aarya ko copy Kia yahan 🤣 

Also the comparison and now I know why Ayesha was interested in Jeh sweating 🤣

ek kamre mein jaake akele mein hasna 🤣🤣

Abhay used his tape recorder on you and then used it on Edbella 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: simply.meghana

ek kamre mein jaake akele mein hasna 🤣🤣

Abhay used his tape recorder on you and then used it on Edbella 🤣

It was fun 🥳 

Ek Abhay Misha ke honest opinion pe bhi banao 

simply.meghana thumbnail

It was fun 🥳 

Ek Abhay Misha ke honest opinion pe bhi banao 

thanks 🤗

we were thinking of making one on cursed woman's tinder usage 🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: simply.meghana

thanks 🤗

we were thinking of making one on cursed woman's tinder usage 🤣

Saare I'd match honge uske 🤣 or accept kar legi sabke request.. however that works 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Saare I'd match honge uske 🤣 or accept kar legi sabke request.. however that works 

speed dating with birdie 🤣