I thought we came to an agreement that you will close your eyes 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I thought we came to an agreement that you will close your eyes 🤣
Originally posted by: OE7URLCV5EGSAUKY
I thought we came to an agreement that you will close your eyes 🤣
WHEN WAS THIS?? When when when?
I said no public Pinga ever 😡
arey it won't be public don't worry 🤣
Originally posted by: MXF23A5MKLQRGHNI
arey it won't be public don't worry 🤣
https://tenor.com/view/welcome-tumhey-apni-jaan-deni-hogi-feroz-khan-gif-20861643
Good morning everyone
Already 16 pages 😲
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
UPDATE:
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1496268852010921984?s=21
Not just Akshara but every Goenka is happy hence I updated the title ☺️
Abhi the life saviour of Goenkas, bacha liya usne
million dollor question-will he listen to papa birla🤣
by the end of this show, he will have operated on each and every single one of them 🤣
Abhi the life saviour of Goenkas, bacha liya usne
million dollor question-will he listen to papa birla🤣
Originally posted by: JYWIGEXRVMANEKOQ
chalo this was your last chance... you are being fired from the hulu contract 🤣
But we would new contractor no?
good morning🤗
good morning rittika ji... you barely slept as usual 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0