Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
@bold murder n its songs toh aap family elders ke saath sun bhi nahi saktey …watch toh bahut door ki baat hai
But it used to play everywhere yaar..on TV, ringtones, news channels...it was so open
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
@bold murder n its songs toh aap family elders ke saath sun bhi nahi saktey …watch toh bahut door ki baat hai
But it used to play everywhere yaar..on TV, ringtones, news channels...it was so open
bechara HC cries a lot in all of his shows 🤣 makers know he is great at emotional scenes, so they advantage of that 😆
Difficult to choose laughing emoji or crying emoji lol
you went the sadistic route 🤣
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna...movie 🤣
Yeah that movie I watched with my parents in theater 🤣🤣🤣
oh god... looks like everyone had a bad time watching that movie 🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
But it used to play everywhere yaar..on TV, ringtones, news channels...it was so open
Yeah I know…I had an embarrassing incident…I liked one of its songs coz of melody but lyrics were like spend one night with me lol …n it was playing on my playlist in the car n I was on a long drive with family with some conservative elders n that song came up n my brother in law is like you listen to these songs lol oh god…it was super embarrassing …I just didn’t know what to say
Originally posted by: iheartChai
That will not do. We have to convince Akshu to not let Abhi do that. Only way is through her Ma
kaunsa contract behn
hulu ka contract 🤣
I CAN READ THIS YOU KNOW! 😡
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Yeah I know…I had an embarrassing incident…I liked one of its songs coz of melody but lyrics were like spend one night with me lol …n it was playing on my playlist in the car n I was on a long drive with family with some conservative elders n that song came up n my brother in law is like you listen to these songs lol oh god…it was super embarrassing …I just didn’t know what to say
Lol that was funny 🤣🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0