sure dear... see you later 🤗Originally posted by: iheartChai
I have run errands so will be watching the epsiode late. Been fun chatting. Will be later on later please continue to tag me on any fun 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sure dear... see you later 🤗Originally posted by: iheartChai
I have run errands so will be watching the epsiode late. Been fun chatting. Will be later on later please continue to tag me on any fun 😃
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
this is why I refuse to watch tv with the family....yaar kiss Karni he to kar do..I can understand that ...like yeah dori romance and all I dont get it...
I can imagine when I was in India it was very embarrassing and it was Emraan Hashmis world...Murder..item songs and ITV all time Dori romance ..lol 😂😂😂... My parents used to change channel and then other channel also same thing was going lol 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: iheartChai
I have run errands so will be watching the epsiode late. Been fun chatting. Will be later on later please continue to tag me on any fun 😃
Sure dear. Take care ❤️❤️
Absolutely love that show. HC is outstanding.
Amazing acting par bahut rulaya hai ussey…main toh forward karke dekh rahi hoon …can’t imagine watching it live
bechara HC cries a lot in all of his shows 🤣 makers know he is great at emotional scenes, so they advantage of that 😆Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Amazing acting par bahut rulaya hai ussey…main toh forward karke dekh rahi hoon …can’t imagine watching it live
I remember I went to watch KANK with my nani and Mausi when I was visiting India over the summer and I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I can imagine when I was in India it was very embarrassing and it was Emraan Hashmis world...Murder..item songs and ITV all time Dori romance ..lol 😂😂😂... My parents used to change channel and then other channel also same thing was going lol 🤣🤣🤣
I remember I went to watch KANK with my nani and Mausi when I was visiting India over the summer and I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life 🤣
Movie or serial?
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I can imagine when I was in India it was very embarrassing and it was Emraan Hashmis world...Murder..item songs and ITV all time Dori romance ..lol 😂😂😂... My parents used to change channel and then other channel also same thing was going lol 🤣🤣🤣
@bold murder n its songs toh aap family elders ke saath sun bhi nahi saktey …watch toh bahut door ki baat hai
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna...movie 🤣
this almost made me spit out my water laughing 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
@bold murder n its songs toh aap family elders ke saath sun bhi nahi saktey …watch toh bahut door ki baat hai
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0