if akshu asks, then yes 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
if akshu asks, then yes 🤣
Originally posted by: iheartChai
I think I saw a clip. FL was wraped up in sheet in bed but her shoulders were bare to imply and ML was shirtless in bed too.
I don't think YRKKH would do that.
That is EKTA show. She can do anything.
I am sure - Akshu will ask him. Because of harshif akshu asks, then yes 🤣
I know this is not Abhimanyu related but I have been watching Kis desh mein for Harshad…never watched it before…on episode 56 n his character is only given tears n pain by the makers lol I mean insaan thak gaya hoga mahino rotey hue …56 episodes shoot karney mein 3-4 months toh lagey hi hongey
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I know this is not Abhimanyu related but I have been watching Kis desh mein for Harshad…never watched it before…on episode 56 n his character is only given tears n pain by the makers lol I mean insaan thak gaya hoga mahino rotey hue …56 episodes shoot karney mein 3-4 months toh lagey hi hongey
Prem ❤️
My favorite brother dynamic is from Kis Desh. I love my Prem and Preet duo.
this is why I refuse to watch tv with the family....yaar kiss Karni he to kar do..I can understand that ...like yeah dori romance and all I dont get it...
I have run errands so will be watching the epsiode late. Been fun chatting. Will be later on later please continue to tag me on any fun 😃
Absolutely love that show. HC is outstanding.Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I know this is not Abhimanyu related but I have been watching Kis desh mein for Harshad…never watched it before…on episode 56 n his character is only given tears n pain by the makers lol I mean insaan thak gaya hoga mahino rotey hue …56 episodes shoot karney mein 3-4 months toh lagey hi hongey
yup, that too, after so much emotional blackmailing he did in the past episode 🤢Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am sure - Akshu will ask him. Because of harsh
one of the greatest brotherly bond of ITV!!!Originally posted by: iheartChai
Prem ❤️
My favorite brother dynamic is from Kis Desh. I love my Prem and Preet duo.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0