I just found a hilarious show called Sasural Simar Ka 2 It airs the same time as yrkkh in my country. It’s as bad as this show 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just found a hilarious show called Sasural Simar Ka 2 It airs the same time as yrkkh in my country. It’s as bad as this show 🤣🤣
Mujhy sirf Yrkkh pasand hai 😂 woh bhi Abhimanyu ki wajah syOriginally posted by: ZBYPJ3SOCJF6S7Q6
I just found a hilarious show called Sasural Simar Ka 2 It airs the same time as yrkkh in my country. It’s as bad as this show 🤣🤣
Mai pehle Singhanias aur Maheshwaris kilye dekhta tha ab mai HarNish kilye dekhta Hoon 😁Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Mujhy sirf Yrkkh pasand hai 😂 woh bhi Abhimanyu ki wajah sy
Aur mein our not so favorite Abhimanyu ky liye dekhti hoon 😒Originally posted by: AOWW4INITTIXSY62
Mai pehle Singhanias aur Maheshwaris kilye dekhta tha ab mai HarNish kilye dekhta Hoon 😁
I love watching Him cause of this CC and his cringe he is definitely Sirats Jamai 😆Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Aur mein our not so favorite Abhimanyu ky liye dekhti hoon 😒
But Akshu's real mother Naira thi 🤧 Sirat her stepmother thi 😂Originally posted by: OGPUJZTXIONPHABE
I love watching Him cause of this CC and his cringe he is definitely Sirats Jamai 😆
Aneesha will be Sirats Bahu cause Kairav Loves and Remember her more 😒Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
But Akshu's real mother Naira thi 🤧 Sirat her stepmother thi 😂
Kairav ki wajah sy Sirat aye thi 😾😾😾Originally posted by: MTACBG63Z7GSGPD7
Aneesha will be Sirats Bahu cause Kairav Loves and Remember her more 😒
Him and his mother both wanted Kartik Sirat to get married aur Mauri bhi😡Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Kairav ki wajah sy Sirat aye thi 😾😾😾
Bechari Mauri 🤧 Meri parlor ki saugand 😿I miss Parlor wali auntie Sheila and her useless son SonuOriginally posted by: MVU7DBE6JW2EJTQI
Him and his mother both wanted Kartik Sirat 😡 aur Mauri bhi