Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I was saving that for you.. That's why I hadn't mentioned him and his breed😆
Much appreciated 🤣 who knows what else my friends spoiled back then that I don’t remember 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I was saving that for you.. That's why I hadn't mentioned him and his breed😆
Much appreciated 🤣 who knows what else my friends spoiled back then that I don’t remember 🤣
Chalo.. It took me longer than I thought😆
Koi na.. I just wanted to ask about the spoof.. If you are free we can discuss it in the chat window there..
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Much appreciated 🤣 who knows what else my friends spoiled back then that I don’t remember 🤣
They would've spoiled many things.. Everyone loves Castiel.. 😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Chalo.. It took me longer than I thought😆
Koi na.. I just wanted to ask about the spoof.. If you are free we can discuss it in the chat window there..
I won’t be able to discuss the spoof until after I finish my FF chapter 😆 but we can discuss at this time tomorrow 😳
I know I’ve heard that one a lot 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I won’t be able to discuss the spoof until after I finish my FF chapter 😆 but we can discuss at this time tomorrow 😳
Okay😳 No worries.. I'll be here 10:30 a.m IST
Okay that will work perfectly 😳
I hope you have a bad memory for uninteresting things!!!
I have a bad memory in general 🤣🤣 don’t worry I actually don’t remember beyond what I told you 🤣
🥳
Alrighty Ayesha I will be off see you later 🤗❤️ and have a good day
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k