Yes.. I have them at the tip of my tongue.. Just waiting for you to meet all the characters...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes.. I have them at the tip of my tongue.. Just waiting for you to meet all the characters...😆
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
My friends openly talked about him back in the day since I didn’t have an intent to watch the show 🤣 but I only remember who he is, not what he does 🤣
Oh thank god.. The spoilers haven't yet been given away😆
Off screen He's the official clown amongst the cast😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yes.. I have them at the tip of my tongue.. Just waiting for you to meet all the characters...😆
Wait for my tag then 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Oh thank god.. The spoilers haven't yet been given away😆
Off screen He's the official clown amongst the cast😆
Yeah all I know is his name and…what he is 🤣 baaki toh I’m in the dark 🤣
Meghu wait for me for 15 mins maybe.. I'll be back..
If you feel sleepy then go No probs..😳
BRB
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah all I know is his name and…what he is 🤣 baaki toh I’m in the dark 🤣
You know what he is😡😡
Damn!
I
Unfortunately yes 🤣 but the whys and hows and future I don’t know 🤣
Are you here or left???😲
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I
Unfortunately yes 🤣 but the whys and hows and future I don’t know 🤣
I was saving that for you.. That's why I hadn't mentioned him and his breed😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Are you here or left???😲
Am here for maybe 10 more minutes
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k