I will rip that belt off and ship it to you... you talk about it 100 times a day 🤣yes and red dress with extra belt is beautiful🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will rip that belt off and ship it to you... you talk about it 100 times a day 🤣yes and red dress with extra belt is beautiful🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: beanstalk04
ishliye mai bhaag gai thi.
Main lunch karri thi then saw rum bhaag gayi phir main bhi bhaag gayi
HooOriginally posted by: C3TNCKPMNALV77W4
I will rip that belt off and ship it to you... you talk about it 100 times a day 🤣
we cannot miss that beatiful piece of art🤣
you will keep it safe na 🤣
I went to make coffee...y we leave forum.....??
yeah to yeh rishte ka episode ho gaya...jab woh anisha bhagi this aur uske pichhe sab...waise wala
Originally posted by: 2MDV4WKSVE6RZK4W
I think I can draw the inference just fine. But do feel free to clarify further. Pooja knows I like it when things stated / expressed are "specific" 🤣🤣🤣
Pooja you clarify for her. Mujhe mein itni himmat nahi
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
yeah to yeh rishte ka episode ho gaya...jab woh anisha bhagi this aur uske pichhe sab...waise wala
Dekh liya episode? Did you like it?
ladder scene was 2/3 pinga 🤣
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3