Precap Link : Dr. Abhimanyu is back at Birla Hospital- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

382

Views

13.2k

Users

26

Likes

905

Frequent Posters

JTQPXLCY2H7XPBIQ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZSEXNXXKI62L6XHF

Chalo gals, I am off now.

Will post my OS sometime before tomorrow's episode.

Currently off to watch the turn-on moment of Abhi once again 🤣


Goodnight Pooja. Any interesting posts, do tag me. Will read and comment a bit later.

Talk to you later dear 🤗 Cannot wait for the new OS!!!!
OB7DJ6ZLOAYY7U5I thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

But do you know the real Pinga we are talking about 🤣🤣 not the song Pooja always shares


I think I can draw the inference just fine. But do feel free to clarify further. Pooja knows I like it when things stated / expressed are "specific" 🤣🤣🤣

OB7DJ6ZLOAYY7U5I thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Goodnight Satya ❤️❤️


Arre na. I am in IST. Live in Hyderabad. Mera toh good day abhi shuru hui hain 😆

That goodnight was for Pooja.

JTQPXLCY2H7XPBIQ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 42M7CNGREP4U5VJ3


I think I can draw the inference just fine. But do feel free to clarify further. Pooja knows I like it when things stated / expressed are "specific" 🤣🤣🤣

rittika do you want to explain??? 🤣
beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys please come back Here .

Sab dost waha nahi ja sakte

Mujhe yaha acha lagta hai tum sab se baat kar ke episode review read kar ke but agar tum sab chale jao ge so what's a point to come on if!

Ps:- 😌😌😌

Please come back here and make episode discussion thread like you all always do.

Its a request 🙏🥺🤧😔

jollyster thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

kya sab ne IF chhod ke whatsapp joint kar liya kya? so down here today....

jollyster thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

arey yaar hume bai yaad kar lo..I just posted the question...ppl missing here, its nt the same...

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 26 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 5 months ago

Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".