Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice..Choti sherni is back 😂😂.. no guesses that will be Abhimanyu in Dr suit
Yesssss dr abhimanyu is back❤️❤️❤️
dil garden garden ho gaya....
Yesssss dr abhimanyu is back❤️❤️❤️
Was waiting for that ❤️❤️
I corrected the title to dr Abhimanyu 😂😂Yesssss dr abhimanyu is back❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
dil garden garden ho gaya....
Precap se ya episode se?
Yesssss dr abhimanyu is back❤️❤️❤️
Episode poora Manish ke gusse mein nikal diya
precap...episdoe ko dekhne me ahi 1-2 hours lag jaenge...I love those two on a bike ride....
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
precap...episdoe ko dekhne me ahi 1-2 hours lag jaenge...I love those two on a bike ride....
Yes but episode was boring except last 5 minutes
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3