Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chiapudding thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So glad I stopped watching. Just reading about it makes my blood boil. I am so embarrassed I used to watch this sh**show.

Also, second hand embarrassment for Tejo for having destroyed her own life

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

Lemme do some promotions before i go ðŸ˜†

Watch KKIS from Star Plus for mindless comedy and light drama 

and guys it's time you stop watching ud cos it's aint giving you content and satisfaction... 

gurl, I'm not watching it. I'm *sometimes" here for Jasmine fanservice ðŸ˜Ž She's clearly the best.

xu69xu thumbnail

Yup...I totally agree, he was gonna expose jasmine before the marriage but plans were changed due to Angad and Tejo's engagement. He truly wanted Tejo to move on after all he did to her even though her being with Angad hurt him. 

FATEHS JOURNEY OF REPENTANCE

1- He started his journey of repentance by being away from the family, letting others think he was happily married living a lavish life in Canada while he was basically on the road working at a hotel at times, washing dishes (the one who was pampered by his mom, such moments made him yearn for his family) he got beaten up, put up with the insolent manager's vilification, lost his job there, got into a fight and worked at a station. He saw Tejo and Angad together, even though he didn't know about the fake engagement he had the opportunity to reveal that he hadn't got married to Jasmin but he didn't. 

People are thinking that Fateh's repentance journey started from the day he left Jasmin at the airport and left to Rampur or when he came back to Moga but in reality it started long back on the day of Diwali party which was long back.

2- At Rampur he suffered from seeing Angad and Tejo together constantly (karma for Tejo suffering seeing him and jasmine together.. the difference is she had a right to stop them him being her husband at that time and point out its wrong since his doing was wrong in so many levels; an extra martial affair, with the sister of his spouse, lying to his best friend (gosh I miss their initial friendship) but in his case he had zero rights on her. To stop Angad and Tejo being together since it was his doings that led to all of this which was a blow to himself) 

3- He was being harassed by the wife of his boss whenever he came across her

4- Being so close to his ladylove yet so far away. Saw and injured tejo and took her to hospital but couldn't stay with her till she recovered and when Angad confronted Fateh he handed the responsibility of Tejo to Mr.Maan on his way to forever get out from his ex wife's life trusting Angad to make her happy which he had neglected during their marriage.

5- He saw Jasmine at Rampur and he had to do double work ie. stop jasmine from going after Tejo along with hiding himself from Tejo.

6- Got beaten up by Angad, sent jasmine to jail. Came face to face with tejo with her thinking he was happily married to his sister. 

7- Heard Tejo's confession even though he was crying out of happiness at that time it was shown that it hurt him that she wasn't able to move on due to him. Got yelled by Tejo after she came to know about the fake marriage (he totally deserved it!)

8- After coming to Moga all the little things he did to gain forgiveness from Tejo

9- Played a boxing match against an undefeated boxer in hope of building up his fathers lost reputation and get money to build the hospital

10- A day after the match, when he was weak he again got beaten up when he tried to save Rupi from the goons. Didn't boast about it to Tejo as an easy way to attain her remission

11- Opted himself to go to jail for a murder case where he knows there's a high possibility of getting convicted, ruining the chance of fatejo ever being together when he had the full opportunity to spend his whole life with her

12- Agreed to get married to the obnoxious jasmine 100% aware that life after marriage would be hell for him.

13- Got defamed at college and lost his job...and jasmine's torture till date, to himself, his whole family, Tejo

14- Efforts  for Buzo Simran di marriage, his student taunted him for his past deeds

15-Anything else I forgot to mention.....

PLUS during his affair time he lost a lot as he should, his reputation in front of the society as well as with his family, his dad got defamed and suffered a lot cause of him, mother shed tears of blood, worst role model to his siblings. the trophy was taken back. He was all over the news for his bad doings, the trust ppl had in him lost. his friendship with buzo and most importantly he lost the diamond of a friend he had; tejo etc

He wants TEJO'S happiness more than than his desire to get her back in his life which was proven when he confessed that him going to jail will be good for Tejo so that she could move on

I guess what you guys don't understand is there'll be no drama if everything is perfect. Mainly dramas are created to give a message to the viewers. there has been a tradition of showing fairytale like lead characters in shows and all of us expect that from the shows and in real life but the truth is that no human is prefect. We try to diminish our flaws by learning from our mistakes.

IM NOT SUPPORTING EMA NOR SAYING IT IS GOOD, BUT THE SHOW SHOWS THE IMPACT OF EMA AND RESULT OF IT ON THE FAMILY LIFE AND SOCIETY..WHAT A PERSON LOSES DUE TO IT. GIVING A MESSAGE ON WHY WE SHOULDN'T DO IT. HOWEVER EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE IF THEY REALIZE THEIR WRONG DOINGS AND SEEKS FORGIVENESS AND REPENTANCE. BUT IF THEY GOES ON THE SAME PATH AFTER THE SECOND CHANCE IS GIVEN IT'S A BIG NO NO.

ALSO IT WAS SO WRONG OF THE FAMILIES TO GET FATEH AND TEJO MARRIED VERY WELL AWARE THAT FATEH WAS CRAZY AFTER JASMINE AND TEJO DIDN'T FULLY RECOVER FROM HER LAST FRAUD OF A MARRIAGE. WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE MARRIAGE TELLS US THAT THE FORCEFUL MARRIAGE TRADITION IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO STOP, (IN THE NAME OF SAVING THE FAMILY'S REPUTATION AND ALL) SPECIALLY IF A PERSON IS NOT OVER SOMEONE, THAT PERSON WILL USUALLY END UP HURTING THE OTHER NO MATTER HOW CLOSE THEY BOTH ARE.

NO MATTER HOW A COUPLE GOT MARRIED HOWEVER DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO CHEAT ON THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER. IF THE PERSON IS UNABLE TO MOVE ON AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TALKING ABOUT IT WITH THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS THE BEST WAY FOR BOTH (WHICH FATEH SHOULD HAVE DONE IN THE FIRST PLACE, TALK WITH TEJO HIS DEAREST FRIEND). IT WILL DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF PAIN COMPARED TO A PARTNER GOING BEHIND YOUR BACK,

I, for one love that this show has flawed lead characters which gives the show a sense of realness, however I'm not saying that there aren't some unreal depictions in the show too.

IN UDAARIYAN SERIAL WE CAN SEE THE PORTRAYAL OF HUMAN FLAWS. 

TEJO KAUR SANDHU even though she's a highly educated psychology lecturer her psychology stops working when it comes to her family and her sister which which ended up ruining her;

*Jass's fraud marriage with Tejo

*forced marriage of fatejo

*fake engagement with Angad and going away with him to Rampur

and she too is not always perfect.

*pampering jasmine too much, always giving her what she wanted (we all know that it is a bad idea to give everything a person wants and spoil them specially children)

*she couldn't identify Jass (not that its her fault)

*she was wrong to opt for the fake engagement

*she didn't want to go to Canada as he family wanted (which is totally right on her part) but what I meant is she didn't always do what the family wanted

she was against marrying Fateh before the typical indian baap wala heart attack at shaadi's (lol, reminds me of badri's line)

*being Fateh's besty and Simran being his sister she should've disclosed about the elder sister but the promise to Simran di was keeping her.. she too lied to Fateh to go and Simmi di (but a lie for a good work doesn't count does it?)

FATEH SINGH VIRK he had a bright boxing career ahead of him but he became a roadside Romeo to attain his obsession Jasmine disregarding his career and his dad wish of him winning the Olympics gold medal. the Olympics was his dream too but after Jasmine for whom he left his family to live in alone.

*a really bad habit of Fateh is that he judges people and their actions without really digging deep or knowing them. this habit of him has proven to be heavy on him several times. he assumed Tejo was mad after Canada and jasmine wasn't like the others who had an obsession for Canada. both proven wrong to him as the show progressed, his assumptions about Buzo and Tejo's relation fuelled by his mom and his Jassu.

*all the things he did during EMA

JASMINE KAUR SANDHU she got lucky in the looks department but she was lacking in the brains department which was a huge hurdle standing in front of her dreams.

*always depended on Tejo to do things for her

*wanted whatever Tejo had

*jasmine along with the majority of Sandu family had an unhealthy obsession with Canada

*other qualities about a person didn't matter as long as he had the visa to Canada

*was mostly selfish (there was this time she was broken when she got to know tejo's marriage was a fraud and helped her in catching Jass (honestly miss that jasmine) and didn't really care about in-laws feelings (the time she chose parlor over the puja, when she didn't wear the earrings, gave away the jewelry Biji gave to Jass)

*the things she did in ema and whatever she's up to now

DADAJI was against daughter-in-laws going to work till Fateh talked some sense to him

AMRIK SINGH VIRKnot letting fateh forget about jasmine by bringing up her name again and again even though his brother was married and making it difficult for him to move on. Constantly taunting tejo

MAHI SINGH VIRK talking back to elders in the beginning (it was only kinda once though, kind of doesn't count

KHUSHBEER & RUPI being too strict (will eloborate later)

SATTI AND DADI showing the family big dreams without setting limits

GURPREET loving her own children too much and that too blindly that she tends to hurt others and their children

MACHI always after family drama (but there's always at least on in every family ain't it? lol)

oh my this is too long and i have so much to explain...will keep adding parts slowly for a clear explanation