i want someone from singanias makinh a comback yaarI want more scenes like this for akshu....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i want someone from singanias makinh a comback yaarI want more scenes like this for akshu....
wake up early because of abhira....late because of abhira...wow yaar 🤣
No bcoz I am still late at work🤣 thankfully flexible working hours hai warna to roz hi attendence kharaab hoti🤣
see my love and dedication for abhira🤣wake up early because of abhira....late because of abhira...wow yaar 🤣
me too... hopefully before the shaadi track properly starts they can bring back naksh at least....i want someone from singanias makinh a comback yaar
haan haan behen I am seeing it every single day 🤣see my love and dedication for abhira🤣
yes mama is required for shaadi hope he comes❤️me too... hopefully before the shaadi track properly starts they can bring back naksh at least....
I tell you, you know other day in office we were discussing in waking time, I was l get up at 5.45 without an alarm , everyone was like who wakes on saturday so early🤣
i was like kya bataun inko🤣
Me to sinday ko bhi uth jaati hoon... Then i remember it is sunday
yaar ye to tumhare liye bhi hai coz od our never ending love for abhira❤️❤️❤️🧿haan haan behen I am seeing it every single day 🤣
I want him to sing this for akshu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJzN8qjk5fQyes mama is required for shaadi hope he comes❤️
true we are the same in this 🤣yaar ye to tumhare liye bhi hai coz od our never ending love for abhira❤️❤️❤️🧿