hi dear 🤗 did you catch up on sleep?
Yah dear I did though I got up at 5.45 again but went back to sleep🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi dear 🤗 did you catch up on sleep?
Yah dear I did though I got up at 5.45 again but went back to sleep🤣
your inner body clock is too addicted to abhira dear 🤣
your inner body clock is too addicted to abhira dear 🤣
I tell you, you know other day in office we were discussing in waking time, I was l get up at 5.45 without an alarm , everyone was like who wakes on saturday so early🤣
i was like kya bataun inko🤣
they don't know your secret 🤣
I tell you, you know other day in office we were discussing in waking time, I was l get up at 5.45 without an alarm , everyone was like who wakes on saturday so early🤣
i was like kya bataun inko🤣
secrets are not meant to be toldthey don't know your secret 🤣
and it makes my impression good that how I get up on time🤣
actually family hi lagte hain❤️❤️
abhira are making you look so disciplined na 🤣secrets are not meant to be told
and it makes my impression good that how I get up on time🤣
I want more scenes like this for akshu....actually family hi lagte hain❤️❤️
abhira are making you look so disciplined na 🤣
No bcoz I am still late at work🤣 thankfully flexible working hours hai warna to roz hi attendence kharaab hoti🤣