Updated on first page..
8/50
Thugs of Hindostan
Love story 2050 (Seen in theatre)
God Tussi Great Ho
Half Girlfriend
Jaani Dushman
Mela (Don't remember anything about it but shayad dekhi hai)
What's Your Rashee
Blue (Also in theatre)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Updated on first page..
8/50
Thugs of Hindostan
Love story 2050 (Seen in theatre)
God Tussi Great Ho
Half Girlfriend
Jaani Dushman
Mela (Don't remember anything about it but shayad dekhi hai)
What's Your Rashee
Blue (Also in theatre)
Link not working for me. matlab I don’t love BW or BW don’t love me.😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
Link not working for me. matlab I don’t love BW or BW don’t love me.😆
See 2nd post of the thread. JSC had posted image that has name of 50 movies. How many have you seen?
But i liked whats your rashee
See 2nd post of the thread. JSC had posted image that has name of 50 movies. How many have you seen?
2/50. Besharam and God tussi……
sach mein I don’t love BW or what?😲
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
But i liked whats your rashee
Jisne banaya hai uski rashee thik se nhi dikhayi hogi.. otherwise movie was good.
You dont watch these classics!!
You caught me!!😆
That's make it 9 movies for me.. Maine bhi dekhi hai ye.
Only 5/50 😂
Looking at the list, it's surely a good thing. 😆
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
3