Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
13/50😅 😆

11.5/50 I watched Mohenjo Daro half way and then slipped into an open mouthed coma. Hence the .5
Seeing the names of these movies on this list is triggering me

My score is 7/50😅
2 from left side and 5 from right side.
Edit1: one more so it's 8/50.
Thugs of Hindostan
Love story 2050 (Seen in theatre)
God Tussi Great Ho
Half Girlfriend
Jaani Dushman
Mela (Don't remember anything about it but shayad dekhi hai)
What's Your Rashee
Blue (Also in theatre)
Edit2: One more 9/50
MPKDH 😆
Originally posted by: OM5ZUFJIJFYE2NRG
36/50 I have watched. Oh Lord. What the hell is wrong with me?
U r a winner so far😆
Do one column at a time 😅 will be less triggering.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
11.5/50 I watched Mohenjo Daro half way and then slipped into an open mouthed coma. Hence the .5
If we can count like that, mine would be 9 full and 4 half😆
JSC, why such a big check mark on MPKDH? Are you proud? 😆
Originally posted by: QI7LK23HTUFJ4ULF
The 14 that I haven't watched are
Himmatwala
Tubelight
Aap mujhe achche lagne lage
Rangoon
Revolver Rani
Marigold
A flying jatt
Drona
RGV ki aag
Raabta
Fitoor
Main prem ki deewani hoon
Jaani dushman
MSG series
The worse part is I am having an urge to watch one of these.
Watch Jaani Dushman. It has become a classic at this point.
If you want to watch an IF BWF classic, then watch MPKDH
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
3