Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye market me naya naya change aya h in indiaforum.. mje b aj hi pta chla..🤣
Nikki ab toh tagging khol do😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye market me naya naya change aya h in indiaforum.. mje b aj hi pta chla..🤣
Nikki ab toh tagging khol do😭
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
bhai ye lake pr shoot kiye h … kahi ye b to crocodile na le aye … BL se inspire hokr .. maine bhaag jana h bhai …
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaIKXTMg_U9/?utm_medium=copy_link
Waisa the story has diverted a lot from BK, but Rishi ko Love realization aisa hi koi Nadi k samne hua tha. Bokul Rishi ko bachanay k liya kudi thi and she almost died. That fear made him realize his love. I don't think they will now take any track from BK, but I also don't think they will bring a crocodile🤣
I was under impression ki more than 5 user we can not tag it
ab yeh kya dekh rahi hu mein
Originally posted by: Mysterylushes
Waisa the story has diverted a lot from BK, but Rishi ko Love realization aisa hi koi Nadi k samne hua tha. Bokul Rishi ko bachanay k liya kudi thi and she almost died. That fear made him realize his love. I don't think they will now take any track from BK, but I also don't think they will bring a crocodile🤣
Meetwu ka realisation upcoming? I am so excited! 😁😁
I was under impression ki more than 5 user we can not tag it
ab yeh kya dekh rahi hu mein
We can now tag 10! Nikki gave us this exclusive info!
I'm not predicting anything. Ashi bhi Keh rahi thi thoda sa Rona dhona tha. God knows Kya hoga🤪
Originally posted by: Mysterylushes
I'm not predicting anything. Ashi bhi Keh rahi thi thoda sa Rona dhona tha. God knows Kya hoga🤪
Rona dhona to NDE ya MU mai milta.. Take your pick!
Last time when Ashi said bohot Rona dhona araha hain we all thought bohot bari MU Hogi Lodhi pe. Phir hum saab ka popat hua🤣
Nde? Kya hota hai?
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
bhai ye lake pr shoot kiye h … kahi ye b to crocodile na le aye … BL se inspire hokr .. maine bhaag jana h bhai …
Rajasthan mein she made Meetwa put his feet in water... is baar she will put his head in water 😆
On a side note... she says thhoda rona dhona but in general a happy day... so bas khush raho sab log... shayad Meetwa's fear of Meety will be drowned in this water forever and he will start expressing fearlessly finally 😆