Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Khule mai kare toh usually latrin k barein mai bataye jaate hai na 🤣🤣🤣
Nahi we are 100% ODF free since 2019! Ye sab nahi karenge.. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Khule mai kare toh usually latrin k barein mai bataye jaate hai na 🤣🤣🤣
Nahi we are 100% ODF free since 2019! Ye sab nahi karenge.. 🤣
Open Defecation Free 😭
Lekin jungle Mai toh toilet nahi milne wale🤣🤣🤣🤣.
In Assamese we have a saying-
Rojat k hoga daangor🤣.
Roja- Raja/king.
Hoga- Hagna/latrining🤣.
Dangor- Bada🤣🤣🤣.
That means latrining is more imp than the king too🤣🤣🤣
bhai ye lake pr shoot kiye h … kahi ye b to crocodile na le aye … BL se inspire hokr .. maine bhaag jana h bhai …
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaIKXTMg_U9/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
bhai ye lake pr shoot kiye h … kahi ye b to crocodile na le aye … BL se inspire hokr .. maine bhaag jana h bhai …
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaIKXTMg_U9/?utm_medium=copy_link
My question is how were you able to tag so many ppl together 🤣
And I don't think we are getting a 🐊
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
bhai ye lake pr shoot kiye h … kahi ye b to crocodile na le aye … BL se inspire hokr .. maine bhaag jana h bhai …
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaIKXTMg_U9/?utm_medium=copy_link
Oh nahi pl😕
Un logo ka account " Bank of Savings" mein h😕
My question is how were you able to tag so many ppl together 🤣
And I don't think we are getting a 🐊
ye market me naya naya change aya h in indiaforum.. mje b aj hi pta chla..🤣
My question is how were you able to tag so many ppl together 🤣
And I don't think we are getting a 🐊
I don't want crocodiles too.
See I am trying too😁. It is so nice to tag so many💃💃💃
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
I don't want too.
See I am trying too😁. It is so nice to tag so many💃💃💃
Mai bhi karungi 🤭
Aaj kal you remain disappeared kyun?
Wese when will we get the next part?