Originally posted by: Physics_girl
I don't want crocodiles too.
See I am trying too😁. It is so nice to tag so many💃💃💃
Whenever Meet is not discussed here, its always Bhagyas.... aisa kyun 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
I don't want crocodiles too.
See I am trying too😁. It is so nice to tag so many💃💃💃
Whenever Meet is not discussed here, its always Bhagyas.... aisa kyun 🤣
Tags copy karne ka koi tareeka hai kya?
Bus pe kya kr rhe ye dono 😁
Originally posted by: Mysterylushes
Last time when Ashi said bohot Rona dhona araha hain we all thought bohot bari MU Hogi Lodhi pe. Phir hum saab ka popat hua🤣
She does bahut saara rona dhona but cut ho jaata sab.. 🤧
Near Death Experience
Originally posted by: Anjureads
Whenever Meet is not discussed here, its always Bhagyas.... aisa kyun 🤣
I guess because Meet comes on Chee and Chee mai we dunno anything except Bhagyas.. 🤣
I don't think so.. 🤧
Originally posted by: Anjureads
Rajasthan mein she made Meetwa put his feet in water... is baar she will put his head in water 😆
On a side note... she says thhoda rona dhona but in general a happy day... so bas khush raho sab log... shayad Meetwa's fear of Meety will be drowned in this water forever and he will start expressing fearlessly finally 😆
She didn't say Rona dhona kiska.. Meety ka ya Meetwa ka... Hence happy day.
She didn't say Rona dhona kiska.. Meety ka ya Meetwa ka... Hence happy day.
Ek he saath to rote hai.. 🤣
Originally posted by: Anjureads
Whenever Meet is not discussed here, its always Bhagyas.... aisa kyun 🤣
No idea🤣🤣🤣. I never start it🤣