Upcoming: Manish Berates Akshara and Kairav- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

402

Views

13.4k

Users

26

Likes

701

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Exactly! What an absolute idiot he is!


I don’t understand what his real problem is

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#92

Originally posted by: 5DNSJRVASZKMNA52

that is an impossible task for him 😆


😆

Sau sonar ki ek lohar ki type dialogues jo bolne hote hain

YSBX3UVCBBMPXJJE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#93

Originally posted by: Monstuholic


😆

Sau sonar ki ek lohar ki type dialogues jo bolne hote hain

chalo goodnight...see you tomorrow 🤗
Posted: 4 years ago
#94

Originally posted by: UISZ67TFN7TRICKF

actually it is aarohi 🤣

Hmmm see the way this kids openly flirt in room or outside ..bade papa had to find one day.. so I would say it's bade papa's fault more as he is not understanding them and bringing his anger his ego above everything.. Ofcourse Aarohi is not Saint but somewhere it's everyone's fault...Akshara for telling Aarohi..Karirav and Akshara for not even once trying to convince family how much they love their partners and Aarohi well what should I say about her.... But just because we love Abhira we cannot put all blame on Aarohi ...

YSBX3UVCBBMPXJJE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#95

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Hmmm see the way this kids openly flirt in room or outside ..bade papa had to find one day.. so I would say it's bade papa's fault more as he is not understanding them and bringing his anger his ego above everything.. Ofcourse Aarohi is not Saint but somewhere it's everyone's fault...Akshara for telling Aarohi..Karirav and Akshara for not even once trying to convince family how much they love their partners and Aarohi well what should I say about her.... But just because we love Abhira we cannot put all blame on Aarohi ...

I was just kidding and you got serious 🤣 I will save my analysis for after the episode, but I completely agree with you. Every single person is to blame for the situation that has been created at this point. That is actually why I liked this show, because no character is blame free....
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#96

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Hmmm see the way this kids openly flirt in room or outside ..bade papa had to find one day.. so I would say it's bade papa's fault more as he is not understanding them and bringing his anger his ego above everything.. Ofcourse Aarohi is not Saint but somewhere it's everyone's fault...Akshara for telling Aarohi..Karirav and Akshara for not even once trying to convince family how much they love their partners and Aarohi well what should I say about her.... But just because we love Abhira we cannot put all blame on Aarohi ...

why? Daal dete hain na… kya farak padta hai ??

Posted: 4 years ago
#98

Originally posted by: FGJIYJ7HZLYBGNDA

I was just kidding and you got serious 🤣 I will save my analysis for after the episode, but I completely agree with you. Every single person is to blame for the situation that has been created at this point. That is actually why I liked this show, because no character is blame free....

Lol true no I sometimes feel Aarohi gets so much hatred though she is lot better than Ektas vamps...I am not her fan but I think past few weeks she is still tolerable compared to Manish and sometimes Harsh. Tilak Aarohi was definetly not tolerable but this one is still ok.

Posted: 4 years ago
#99

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

aaj bhi chup hi rahegi 🤨.🥴

Dab ko Akshu pe bharosa nahi hai but Pooja ko hai

YSBX3UVCBBMPXJJE thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

aaj bhi chup hi rahegi 🤨.🥴

yaar this is the final stench na so either she stays silent and abhi goes away and she then finally stands up against her family or she speaks up and Manish then has a heart attack, abhi saves him, and manish agrees… only 9-12 more episodes until shaadi will be fixed I think because shivratri is approaching

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 24 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".