Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am going to sue and KILL Manish immediately...no one stop me 🤣
Please do that! We are all in support. Let us know if u need any ideas to plan for his murder. MANISHHH 🤬Originally posted by: TA3BTMSDY3OCGA25
I am going to sue and KILL Manish immediately...no one stop me 🤣
I just cannot tolerate this anymore 🤢Originally posted by: Iforum435
Please do that! We are all in support. Let us know if u need any ideas to plan for his murder. MANISHHH 🤬
https://twitter.com/1246rumana/status/1494421876026003456?s=20&t=M3yZvuDNvZKM0Xea7-gsNA episode hasn't even aired and twitter is going mad with memes 🤣
Originally posted by: OHQBWSS2OESTL42Y
I just cannot tolerate this anymore 🤢
So we sue him first
I am already working on it 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0