Originally posted by: jolly_fl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdud1mkGHw
I am expecting this song now
Awwwwww that will be cute ❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdud1mkGHw
I am expecting this song now
Awwwwww that will be cute ❤️❤️❤️
I won't let you down... you won't need back up 🤗Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Always dear ❤️❤️ your my first lawyer... But now I have a back up too 🤣🤣
I am expecting Mahabharat ka background music 🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdud1mkGHw
I am expecting this song now
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
we have 3 lawyers here 🤩
Who is the third lawyer
🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usdud1mkGHw
I am expecting this song now
Originally posted by: BK37F3RSDT6TW35H
hopefully I won't let you down 🤣
Damn I’m hanging to every word you wrote. I hope you are right and Akshara does not disappoint - if she does I’m going to write the longest post in IF history on what I think her IQ, EQ and sanity score is.
oh, she is on the other forum. :p
I also get the immense pressure Akshara is under, but calling the police is a step too far, even for Manish.
Damn I’m hanging to every word you wrote. I hope you are right and Akshara does not disappoint - if she does I’m going to write the longest post in IF history on what I think her IQ, EQ and sanity score is.
Originally posted by: UO3ONCTRWADI3EAF
She has to defend him today... I really think she will which is why he will have a heart attack because it will escalate the situation further
but who is actual causing the whole situation?
Bade Papa himself
actually it is aarohi 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0