Originally posted by: GBDVT66B7UQPNNOO
I won't let you down... you won't need back up 🤗
Awwww I always trust you ❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GBDVT66B7UQPNNOO
I won't let you down... you won't need back up 🤗
Awwww I always trust you ❤️❤️
yaar how are the next 2 hours going to pass... I cannot focus at work now 🤣
dont worry, what will police do ?? and if anything happens to abhi...watch Harsh wont stay quiet , as it is he is working on diamond thing...
but he could have chosen to stay silentOriginally posted by: OO55T3AAKV3N5EKV
actually it is aarohi 🤣
arey I am not worried.... I am ready with popcorn.... this is the final stretch before abhira's shaadi gets fixed...so I'm just enjoying 🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
dont worry, what will police do ?? and if anything happens to abhi...watch Harsh wont stay quiet , as it is he is working on diamond thing...
Exactly! What an absolute idiot he is!
mss lawyer, can you put aru in jail for bribery? before police gets to our abhi...
that is an impossible task for him 😆Originally posted by: Monstuholic
but he could have chosen to stay silent
Chalo, good night guys!
of course... first I am planning Manish's murder though 🤣Originally posted by: jolly_fl
mss lawyer, can you put aru in jail for bribery? before police gets to our abhi...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0