Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Acha hai Manish ko Heart attack aa jaye
Yaar kitne dino se predict kar rahe hai 😆
Jaise gale pe talwar latki hai
Heart attack dikha hi do please to shanti ho jaye
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 so true
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Acha hai Manish ko Heart attack aa jaye
Yaar kitne dino se predict kar rahe hai 😆
Jaise gale pe talwar latki hai
Heart attack dikha hi do please to shanti ho jaye
Lol 🤣🤣🤣 so true
Yaar don't take this the wrong way but we shouldn't comment on what clothing a woman chooses to wear to work na. I hate Aarohi in many ways, but how she dresses shouldn't be brought in. 🤗Originally posted by: DiamondLife
Hospital mein aise kapade pehenke kon kam pe jata hai
If Arohi sends Manish to Valentine spot then she must be blamed for Manish’s heart attack
Originally posted by: G7AODA3HLH6NWULI
oh did I write Akshu??? Sorry my mind stays away from Aarohi 😆
I don't know but my mind is not working today 🤣🤣

🤡
me neither... I am so tired yaar... if there was no episode, I would be asleep already 🤣
Originally posted by: KT2TFOPHLAKATZDN
oh did I write Akshu??? Sorry my mind stays away from Aarohi 😆
How do you know that is outside Hospital?
look at the background...you can see
He is scary
Originally posted by: OVKPVVJL35ZBDAR6
Yaar don't take this the wrong way but we shouldn't comment on what clothing a woman chooses to wear to work na. I hate Aarohi in many ways, but how she dresses shouldn't be brought in. 🤗
Sorry about it 🤗
Originally posted by: 3VOBLBQLI267T2FK
me neither... I am so tired yaar... if there was no episode, I would be asleep already 🤣
It's rainy day here and pleasant weather. I wanted to go out but didn't go. Feel so sleepy. Today I will definetly go early to bed
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0