OK so my recommendations are
A Werewolf boy - korean movie. A naive Werewolf for a ML and a young sickly FL
Todome no Kiss - Japanese 10 episode drama drama. Sly and cunning gold digger ML and a shy and socially awkward poor FL
Tune in for love - Korean movie. The main couple are different but that's not really the main plot line. They are more star crossed?
The handmaiden - Korean movie that's wlw so... But they are opposites.
On your wedding day - Korean movie. Silly ML who eventually matures and mature FL
Our Times - Taiwanese movie. Cute high-school story.
A moment to remember- Korean movie. Classic romance about 2 opposites. But a tearjerker.
Exit 2019 - korean movie. Hilarious disaster movie. Unemployed loser ML and smart FL
Us and Them - Chinese movie. I think this one is on Netflix.
Leap year 2010 - American movie
Something new 2006 - American movie
No reservations 2007 ' American movie
Life as we know it - 2010 American movie
About time - British movie
Love, Rosie - British movie
Speed 1994 - Now I know this isn't a romance movie but Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves had some mad chemistry so I'm leaving this here anyway.
Also I hope you have already seen the GOAT rom com 10 things I hate about you 💕
12