You can watch What If, quite cute. Big Sick. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days.
Also Colin Firth’s Mr Darcy IS THE ONLY MR DARCY!!! ☺️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You can watch What If, quite cute. Big Sick. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days.
Also Colin Firth’s Mr Darcy IS THE ONLY MR DARCY!!! ☺️🤗
not a rom com but The Other Boleyn Girl is the one I watch quite frequently
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
I have seen all of those except the last one. How is it a little weird? Please elaborate
It's a typical artsy french movie. Weird as in the lead characters are kind of psychopaths. 😆
And the last scene of the movie is extremely creepy. On second thoughts, I feel this was a bad suggestion. You know what, forget I even mentioned it.
But if you're interested, here's a review that says everything I feel about this movie.
https://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/films/reviews/view/8497/love-me-if-you-dare
ALT balaji pe bhot romachik series hai.
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
Y’all please drop a list of “opposites attract” themed rom coms before I fry my brain watching the Hating Game for then fifth time in 3 days.
Love has no language. So anything with English subtitles is fair game! Thank you!
Eeeeks, I loved loved loved the book. Movie felt a bit underwhelming coz of that. But EOD it's a great rom-com.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Eeeeks, I loved loved loved the book. Movie felt a bit underwhelming coz of that. But EOD it's a great rom-com.
I’m in the rare minority but I disliked the book. I really didn’t like how the writer infantilized Lucy just because she’s petite. Loved the movie on the other hand because there was no such obsession with her height. I thought the writers also made Lucy more assertive in the movie and take the initiative couple of times with Josh which was refreshingly different from the book.
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Eeeeks, I loved loved loved the book. Movie felt a bit underwhelming coz of that. But EOD it's a great rom-com.
Wait what is EOD?
Originally posted by: Hello_kitta
ALT balaji pe bhot romachik series hai.
I left Kekta behind in 2000.
It's an abbreviation for end of the day.
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12