don’t know if he has been told to act as such .. or he is simply a bad actor 🤷♀️😄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
don’t know if he has been told to act as such .. or he is simply a bad actor 🤷♀️😄
he looks constipated 😂
It's all that emotion and expression he's bottling up😐
LMAO!!! Can you imagine what his expressions are going to be during the confrontation?
Imlie got kidnapped;
She's stuck in a brothel!
I got Malini pregnant:
Someone give this man an Oscar, he got me up all in my emotions🤩
don’t know if he has been told to act as such .. or he is simply a bad actor 🤷♀️😄
He's not a great actor but I know for a fact that he more range than this, I really don't understand what everyone behind the camera is doing🤕
Someone give this man an Oscar, he got me up all in my emotions🤩
DT going to be on fire for a whole different reason tonight.
#bringontheexpressions
https://tenor.com/bONOO.gif bring it on 😂
DT going to be on fire for a whole different reason tonight.
#bringontheexpressions
redacted because i need to breathe
dont die on me 😂redacted because i need to breathe
When I see Adi smile. I see this 🙂😗 combined.