Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Why do I need to see your face to joke with you??😭
Ab maine mazaak hi nahi karna💔
Its cool, but how was I to know u were joking 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Why do I need to see your face to joke with you??😭
Ab maine mazaak hi nahi karna💔
Its cool, but how was I to know u were joking 😆
Why would I be serious??🤔
I can't decode if I don't see emojis 😆
But its all cool, don't worry. We're buddies, its all fine 😆
I love it. When I first saw it few years ago, I literally used it with everyone😆
Whattt 🤣
U should stalk Pkyek forum , MyDriYa is my UN
Thank you Shreya and the entire Crazy Creatives team for making this game entertaining and fun. And thank you to all the participants for filling the threads with so much amusement.
Congratulations to the winners 🥳
Head scratching and nail biting and dimaag ka falooda was all made bearable by having my lovely partner there with me 🤗 Thank you, MissFiesty_69 ❤️
Same here Ruchi 🤗❤️ I thoroughly enjoyed because I had an amazing partner. Thanks to you too 🥳😳❤️
Congratulations to both of you .oye_nakhrewaali and Beautyful_Mess.
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I love it. When I first saw it few years ago, I literally used it with everyone😆
Ok so now we know what to look for 😂 
Thank you CC team for this awesome game⭐️🤗
I had fun playing this game with my partner❤️
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
451