Is it?? Mazaak tha yaar. Sowwie😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it?? Mazaak tha yaar. Sowwie😭
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Umm I dont Ashley actually minded she just was making a joke. She was using laughing emojis.
I dont think this is a serious matter 🤷
Main bhi serious nahi thi...I was just messing with her
But I think ab wo sach mein mind kar gayi😭
Ashleyyyyyyyyyyy
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Main bhi serious nahi thi...I was just messing with her
But I think ab wo sach mein mind kar gayi😭
Ashleyyyyyyyyyyy
I guess you like dark comedy 😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Why you like to make me sad Shreya???😭
At least at the end of my IF journey one day I would like to say I won a game hosted by THE SHREYA
Maybe next time.
To be fair, we're talking here without seeing each others' faces 💁🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Heyyyy Gauriiiii🤪
Happy Valentine's Day cheeryyyyy🤗
Mein sorry toh bilkul nhi bolne waali kyunki meri wajah se tujhe middle floors explore karne ka mauka mila hai,warna tu toh humesha top floor par hi rehti hai😳
It was so so so much fun playing with you❤️...
Ps.Sawwyyyyy🥺⭐️....
Happy Valentine's day to you too jaaneman 😘 
Sorry ka toh koi sawwal hi nahi aata. I had so much fun playing these games with you....but itni awesome partner hone ke liye Thank You....main bhi nahi bolungi 😆(Only an IPK fan would know this 😋)
Congratulations to the winners and also the runner ups. That was quite close. CAH was a tie-breaker 😆
Kavi 🤗 I am so proud of you 😎
Haan Ashley ke saath to hamesha hi😭and Shreya too
Kal ho naa ho🤔
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
To be fair, we're talking here without seeing each others' faces 💁🏻♀️
Why do I need to see your face to joke with you??😭
Ab maine mazaak hi nahi karna💔
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
451